United Talent Agency is seeking an HR Coordinator in our Beverly Hills Office. Reporting to the HR Systems Manager and working closely with HR Business Partners and HRIS team s. The HR Coordinator will be responsible for data entry and management into the Workday HR system and identifying process enhancements. This position will provide strong internal HR support in addition to providing Workday assistance to the HR group, managers, employees, and stakeholders.
What You'll Do
• Process employee lifecycle events, including but not limited to hires, job changes, transfers, promotions, compensation changes, one-time payments, manager reassignments, employee personal and contact information
• Communicate with HR Business Partners and other HR colleagues to gather data and directives for aforementioned lifecycle events
• Assure ongoing data integrity; run reports to support that effort
• Manage and oversee UTA's internal weekly employee updates report
• Liaise with Payroll, Benefits, and Recruiting teams
• Liaise with HR and Payroll colleagues from subsidiary companies
• Support various members of the HR team on special projects
• Provide five-star customer support to HR department, internal employees, managers, and terminated workers at all levels
• Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications
• Support HRIS initiatives pertaining to the employee lifecycle
• Identify opportunities and provide recommendations for process efficiencies
• Provide Tier 1 Workday troubleshooting to internal employees, including login issues and navigation support on desktop and mobile apps
• Troubleshoot and escalate issues to the HRIS team
• Assist HRIS team with bi-annual system feature release vetting and testing process
• Actively participate in system and process testing
• Serve on the implementation team during the integration of new Workday modules, including being an iterative testing lead
• Audit for data integrity and correct data and configuration as needed
• Conduct quarterly job profile and EEO category audit with relevant HR team members
• Conduct semi-annual position details review with Recruiting and HR Business Partners
• Create and maintain company-wide job aids, process documentation and training materials and videos for end users.
What You Need
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent from an accredited university strongly preferred
• Minimum 3-4 years of HR experience
• Minimum 1-2 years of hands on HRIS experience, specifically HCM Core. Workday experience is strongly preferred
• Proven ability to manage tasks with competing priorities and deadlines, independently determining order of priority and self-initiating other value-added tasks
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Must have attention to detail while still thinking ''big picture'' and understanding downstream impacts
• Self-starter with a proven ability to take initiative
• Must be hard working with a strong desire to learn
• Must be able to multitask and be able to manage conflicting priorities and have a proactive approach to problem-solving
• Must possess communication skills suited to a wide variety of audiences in both written and verbal capacities
• Ability to recognize and process confidential and sensitive information appropriately
• Must possess strong organizational skills
• Ability to meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities
• Ability to solve problems, take ownership and accountability
• Excellent customer service and follow up skills.
What You'll Get
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies in Hollywood
• Access to the tools, leadership and resources you'll need to create and drive a center of excellence
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
UTA is one of the world's leading talent and entertainment companies. We help the world's most inspiring people make the world a more inspiring place. Many of our colleagues spend their careers here. It's one of the reasons UTA is considered among the entertainment industry's best places to work.
At UTA, the belief in the client relationship is paramount and marked by respect, a sense of stewardship, and a commitment to an artist's entire creative life. Our commitment to every employee is the same.
UTA seeks the innovators, the entrepreneurs, the talented, the creative, the thoughtful and, the passionate, who share our love for the work all of us are privileged to do. For more information: https://www.unitedtalent.com/about/
UTA and its Affiliated Companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers and welcome all job seekers including individuals with disabilities and veterans with disabilities
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw87jk-3-236-231-61-42 in your application.