As a Supervisor, Brand Management focused on the Nordic market, you lead efforts to reach and engage players, primarily around our VALORANT products and experiences, in this highly engaged region of EMEA. You report to the Country Manager, Northern Europe, and work with a team that's breaking boundaries and blurring global borders by marrying high-level marketing and publishing with a genuine understanding of what excites players.
You directly supervise a Community Manager, Nordics, and work closely with them to support, develop, and engage high-impact Nordic player communities.
As a Northern Europe Rioter, you are part of a world-class team committed to striving to be the most player-focused game company in the world. You share our prioritsation of player experience, rejection of convention and passion for gaming.
In this role, your responsibilities may evolve over time to align with the changing needs of our organization.
• Lead product marketing plans for VALORANT and VALORANT esports that resonate with players in the Nordic region. You serve as an advocate for Riot's brands to multiple audiences.
• Create campaign strategies to hit the mark in culturally relevant and hyper-local ways for players in the Nordics.
• Establish and use indicators and insights to help craft marketing and brand solutions that smash Nordic players' expectations.
• Build, maintain, and manage local agency relationships to deliver on our regional goals with maximum efficiency and value.
• Be fully accountable for business results across all product-category KPIs.
• Manage, support, and empower a Community Manager to deepen player connections in the region and widen local access to the Riot competitive experience.
• Own the budget for your products, applying the right resources in the right ways to deliver the highest return on investment.
• Drive influence and impact within the larger Riot EMEA organisation, advocating for our Nordic players' specific needs and expectations.
• Inspire the entire Northern Europe publishing and marketing team to create amazing experiences for players.
• You have five or more years of experience in the field of gaming or interactive entertainment and you have a deep understanding of the Nordic market. You can teach us what we don't know about Nordic players.
• You have some direct management experience, even if it's an intern or contractor(s).
• Professional written and spoken fluency in at least one Nordic language.
• You have a track record of creating marketing or brand campaigns focused on delivering value to players in unique and memorable ways.
• You're passionate about play, with a special affinity for competitive online games. You use your gaming experience to analyse industry marketing campaigns, evaluating their strengths and weaknesses while scouting opportunities for improvement.
• You've launched new products to players, and you know how to take things all the way from concept to reality and beyond. For you, go-to-market is just the beginning.
• You utilise your suite of skills to level up your team's creative ideas and you back up those deep marketing instincts with analysis, metrics, and stats.
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise and a collaborative spirit that prioritizes the delight of players. We will look at your past studies and experience, but for this role, we also look for dedicated people with a personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about players' experiences, this is the role for you!
• Full health insurance for you, your spouse and children
• Open paid time off
• Retirement benefits with company matching
• Family bonding leave
• Life insurance, plus short-term and long-term disability
• Flexible benefits allowance
• We will double down on your donations of time and money to non-profits
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
Let's Thrive Together:
Because together we are better
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and members of Riot Games. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for individuals with a disability and does not unlawfully discriminate
on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy, medical condition, political affiliation or activity, genetic information, religion, trade union membership or activity, age, sexual orientation, family status, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital or civil status, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status or characteristics. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and also any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses. We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we're excited to hear from you. Don't be discouraged if you feel you don't fully meet every single one of the requirements for a particular role, there's always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you!
If you need assistance or an accommodation for this process due to a disability, please let us know.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmyx93-44-200-117-166-42 in your application.