Publishing Coordinator, Wild Rift (Contractor)
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in genre-defining games. Back in 2009, that vision gave birth to our debut title League of Legends, which achieved critical acclaim among players and became the most played PC game in the world. We are honored to serve over 100 million players worldwide every month.
The business operations group within the global Wild Rift Publishing team helps drive initiatives and optimizations for in-game events, channels, monetization, and around game features. You will support business operations managers in developing in-game engagement events, publishing operations and revenue management. To help and support in designing and delivering in-game events pipelines that global players love, exploring new content types that make the game more immersive and exciting, or redesigning the experience for players to access the contents that they love.
As a Publishing Coordinator, in the global Wild Rift publishing team, you will report to the Manager of in-game events and monetization, to support and assist the business operations management teams to develop players oriented in-game events design, around game product features, and monetization experiences. To work closely with the both internal and external partners, vendors, and cross-teams to deliver and execute the in-game events and ecommerce tactics.
• Support and assist business operations managers in developing in-game engagement and monetization experiences that meet diverse player needs.
• Build, report, and maintain the data pipeline for business health metrics (like revenue and engagement)
• Manage vendor relationships, logistics, and operations.
• Analyze player data and product results to find relevant insights
• Support business operations managers to organize their efforts - accounting for delivery timelines, revenue impacts, and opportunity costs
• Bachelor's degree and 2+ years of professional experience in mobile game operation, publishing, in-game events experience.
• Experience in vendor management and project management tools.
• Experience with microtransactions and game monetization, either through design or personal experience.
• Hardcore gamer. Rich experiences in mobile gaming, including League of Legends: Wild Rift and other popular mobile games in China
• Fluent in Chinese; basic business level in English.
Employment Type: employment contract with FESCO Adecco, a professional personnel company in China
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvzz50-44-200-171-156-42 in your application.