Manager, Talent Acquisition
Most companies call it HR. At Electronic Arts we made the deliberate decision to brand our organization People Experience (PE). It is not just a play on words, PE is a team of cultural stewards who carefully create programs and talent strategies that directly impacts our teams' experience and enables our People to achieve the most meaningful work of their careers.
We're responsible for recruiting the best diverse talent on the planet and supporting their growth through learning programs, internal mobility, affinity group participation, and leadership development. We listen to our employees and dive into analytics to anchor our recommendations and decisions to keep engagement high. Last but not least, we're responsible for a total rewards strategy that incentivizes equitably, provides outstanding benefits, and ensures a safe and inspiring workplace for our teams.
• Manage front-end recruitment processes for open positions within our business areas, with a specific focus on sourcing passive candidates. This includes initial briefings with recruiters and/or hiring managers, developing sourcing/attraction strategies for positions and sourcing resumes/CVs
• Provide a strong focus on sourcing passive and active candidates through networking, complex internet searches, research, name generation, and telephone calls
• Perform search functions including database mining, job board searches, and functional website searches
• Research and target new talent sourcing channels, constantly working to uncover new hidden talent
• Manage the candidate experience by ensuring that all candidates have positive interaction with Electronic Arts at all stages of the recruitment process
• Track critical recruitment data, and produce regular (and ad-hoc) reports on recruiting activities
• Engage candidates via phone or email and get them excited about EA as a career destination
• Utilize provided CRM and ATS tools effectively
• Ability to develop strategic working relationships with Recruiters, Hiring Managers and other Sourcers
• Previous experience with candidate management systems/databases
• Ability to work pro-actively in a fast-paced, target driven environment and perform well under tight time constraints and changing deadlines
• Hands-on knowledge of sourcing and attracting candidates
• Good communicator with the ability to influence effectively
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize competing tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Interest in interactive entertainment/ gaming (i.e. consoles/ PC, online, mobile, etc)
• 5+ years previous technical or creative recruitment/sourcing experience either in-house and/ or in a recruitment agency environment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx3m14-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.