Most companies call it HR. At Electronic Arts we made the deliberate decision to brand our organization People Experience (PE). It is not just a play on words, PE is a team of cultural stewards who carefully create programs and talent strategies that directly impacts our teams' experience and enables our People to achieve the most meaningful work of their careers.
We're responsible for recruiting the best diverse talent on the planet and supporting their growth through learning programs, internal mobility, affinity group participation, and leadership development. We listen to our employees and dive into analytics to anchor our recommendations and decisions to keep engagement high. Last but not least, we're responsible for a total rewards strategy that incentivizes equitably, provides outstanding benefits, and ensures a safe and inspiring workplace for our teams.
About the Role
We are looking for a Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team in Hyderabad and recruit for a variety of technical positions across Studios. Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager, you will work with the recruiting team and department leads to hire talented professionals with varying skillsets, backgrounds, and levels of expertise. As an experienced recruiter, you will partner with leadership as an expert and point person, develop improvements, and help ensure an excellent candidate experience. You will own the hiring strategy for your teams and hustle to hire the brightest minds in the world. You will also work on strategic projects to improve and innovate on how we attract and recruit the best talent across India, because we know that there is always a better way!
• Partner directly with hiring managers and the India leadership team to build and scale their teams
• Source and hire top talent for our Studios.
• Own the hiring strategy and work closely with hiring teams to meet their hiring goals and targets
• Constantly improve recruiting processes and develop innovative ideas around finding & attracting top talent
• Work with hiring managers to identify talent gaps and develop compelling and inclusive job ads
• Help promote programs such as employee referrals and social media/web campaigns.
• Be a partner, advisor, and expert to hiring managers and leadership for all things related to recruiting.
• Always seek to improve our processes and candidate experience.
• Take candidates through the recruiting process. Ensure responses and follow through.
• Track candidate progress. Follow up on tests, interviews, and hiring status with leads.
• Screen applications and share appropriate candidates with hiring managers.
• Creative talent sourcing.
• Initiate and communicate with potential candidates.
• Conduct phone screens and organize in-person interviews.
• Coordinate offer and hiring processes.
• Minimum of 5+ years of recruitment experience
• Successful recruiting tenure in a fast-paced environment
• A strong background in technical recruiting and/or solid understanding of software engineering skillsets.
• Experience serving as an advisor and partner to hiring managers and leadership for all things related to recruiting.
• Experience in game industry or experience recruiting for the entertainment or Tech industries.
• Recruiting best practices concerning tracking, communication, follow ups, negotiations, and hiring.
• Stellar networking skills and the ability to make smart recruiting partnerships happen
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj8pw2-18-232-179-37-42 in your application.