Production Coordinator - EA SPORTS (Contract)
Production Coordinator – EA SPORTS FIFA (12-Month Contract)
Reporting to the Senior Producer and working within the FIFA global production team at EA Vancouver - The Production Coordinator will be responsible for supporting a team of producers tasked with delivering video and design assets as part of a global marketing campaign. You will undertake daily tasks such as updating asset tracking software, managing the FIFA asset library and organizing meetings designed to keep production on track. You will also be POC for us to receive and distribute asks that come from other areas of the business.
• Work with us on the internal FIFA production team which is responsible for videos, stills and art for use as part of the FIFA Global Marketing Campaign.
• Maintain the FIFA Asset Library, providing a clear and organized delivery of video and design assets to CFX Partners.
• Update production tracking Software to support producers in keeping projects on track
• Chase briefs and master asset deliverables where needed
• Ensure assets are tracking with our production partners
• Book in approval meetings with producers and CFX partners
• Attend production meetings with partners to gather and distill information, track timelines and actioning feedback
• Manage relationships with internal team
• Work with Senior producer to ensure production needs are met
• Provide support for Producers including scheduling, travel and expenses.
• You have 5 years of experience in post production, VFX-production for video, games or design
• You have knowledge of Paid Media, Social, Email, and POS
• You have experience with adaptation/localization process
• You Understand internal creative/production approach and external agency model
• You can support the tools we use; knowledge of Airtable, Asana, Smartsheet, Frame.io and GDrive beneficial.
Strong Organizational Skills
• Ensure that any files delivered are correct
• Information to be entered into trackers correctly
• Make quality a priority
• Focus on important tasks and prioritize accordingly
• Take a team approach rather than an individual one
• Guide team discussions
• Direct and empower team members during the creative process
• Display commitment to the team and business ethic
• Show curiosity and passion to staying current with new media and creative trends
• Ask the ''Why'' questions
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.