Payroll Assistant (6-month contract)
We are looking for a Payroll Assistant to support the local UK Payroll Team in the management of the UK Payroll. Reporting to the European Payroll Manager, you will ensure changes are made accurately and within the deadlines set each month.
• Support the UK Payroll Team in the monthly processing of all salary information
• Collate data changes from Workday and prepare for entry into the Payroll System
• Entry of changes into the Payroll System
• Help with payroll validations
• Respond to queries from employees, authorities and managers
• 2+ years' experience in a busy payroll function
• Experience of ADP Freedom (Desirable)
• Experience of Workday (Desirable)
• Good to excellent MS Excel skills (can maintain complex spreadsheets)
• You will demonstrate the ability to cope under pressure, be a team player and still provide a first class, customer-focused service.
• You are solution-oriented and can find improved ways of approaching tasks.
• You are willing to learn and take on new tasks.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxo381-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.