Communications Lead, Talent and Career Mobility (Contract)
Most companies call it HR. At Electronic Arts we made the deliberate decision to brand our organization People Experience (PE). It is not just a play on words, PE is a team of cultural stewards who carefully create programs and talent strategies that directly impacts our teams' experience and enables our People to achieve the most meaningful work of their careers.
We're responsible for recruiting the best diverse talent on the planet and supporting their growth through learning programs, internal mobility, affinity group participation, and leadership development. We listen to our employees and dive into analytics to anchor our recommendations and decisions to keep engagement high. Last but not least, we're responsible for a total rewards strategy that incentivizes equitably, provides outstanding benefits, and ensures a safe and inspiring workplace for our teams.
If you are someone who is experienced at creating simple and engaging communications that inspire and enact change, there is an opportunity for you to join our Talent and Career Mobility team as a Communications Lead for a 12 month contract opportunity.
The Communications Lead, reporting to the Talent Marketplace Program Manager, will support program managers on the team to launch and run programs including Talent Marketplace, Career Frameworks and Flexible Work and Global Mobility, to boost internal mobility at EA. You will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining team communication content on several platforms (including EA's intranet site). We are looking for someone who is experienced with planning, message development and execution (drafting, design, alignment, deployment) of communications.
• Own creation of all communication assets, following the communication plan for Talent Mobility initiatives.
• Support the Talent Marketplace Program Manager and Change Lead to create and execute the communication plan for Talent Mobility programs.
• Develop pre-launch/launch assets including messages, stakeholder presentations, videos, digital platform content, and surveys for the Talent Marketplace (TMP) pilot and other key programs.
• Partner with relevant stakeholders to customize training/communication content for multiple groups and provide communication/training for the Talent Marketplace (TMP) pilot and other essential programs.
• Provide ongoing support to program managers to create/maintain templates and playbooks, intranet site content updates/maintenance, process documentation, presentations, scheduling, training delivery, stakeholder feedback, surveys, data insights and reporting.
• Have led communication management of two or more organization-wide transformation projects
• Experience leading multi-faceted engagement campaigns and communications activities for IT stakeholders or Tech organizations
• Experience developing compelling communications including digital content and video production to inspire multi-generational workforce
• Knowledge of HR processes
• Experience leading multi-functional teams and teams in multiple locations
• Able to communicate technical/complex concepts in simplified terms
• Experience with Google Suite, Slack, SharePoint, survey tools and digital content creation tools