Advisor Process Lead
Austin, TX US
Executive Assistant/Project Coordinator (Contract)
We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead:
If you are tremendously organized, able to manage complex projects and thrive on helping leaders do more, be more efficient and more effective then we might have the perfect role for you. Our Executives in the HR organization need an excellent partner that knows what it takes to enable executives in a fast paced environment, keep things organized and solve problems before they arise.
What an Executive Assistant/Project Coordinator does at EA:
• Independently provide high quality support that anticipates the needs of the executives s/he supports for Head of IDCSR
• Support project coordination including large-scale meetings, calendaring, and logistics for the IDCSR Leadership Team.
• Assume full ownership and maintenance of the calendar; scheduling, confirming, and negotiating for meeting space and relevant attendees
• Coordinate domestic and international travel including international visas
• Prepare and polish documents in Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Proficiency in Microsoft Office is a must
• Project a professional and supportive image to all parties in the screening of telephone calls, internal clients and guests. Prioritize people and situations in need of attention
• Ability to interact professionally with external partners, high level candidates and executives both in person and via email/phone
• Handle highly confidential and sensitive information with the appropriate discretion
• Ability to plan and coordinate events at onsite or offsite venues
• Understand key functions and projects in the department. Provide monitoring and follow-through support on action items in progress
• Coordinate with other executive assistants to facilitate good communication, help coordinate joint projects, etc.; serve as back-up for other Executive Admins as needed
• Process electronic purchase orders through I-procurement
• Function as Office Manager, maintaining supplies and coordinating activities as needed
• Request, confirm, and/or provide all meeting room technology and needed equipment or supplies
• Manages multiple special projects across departments and teams, including large-scale meetings, event planning for conferences/exhibitions, and meetings with business partners
• Other duties as assigned
The next great EA Executive Assistant also needs:
• A successful track record supporting VPs or above for 3-5 years: Executive level experience preferred
• Self-motivated, highly organized and results-oriented individual who works with little or no supervision, and demonstrates initiative, flexibility, teamwork, maturity under pressure, and anticipates and resolves problems before they escalate
• Strong ability to anticipate needs, understand priorities, and be proactive about resolving potential conflicts and/or including the appropriate stakeholders to resolve potential conflicts.
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality with sensitive information
• Strong time management skills, and the ability to operate and balance workload independently.
• Excellent administrative and organization skills
• Advanced software skills in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Org + and the Internet
• Creativity highly desired
• Exceptional problem solving skills
• Highly proficient in organizing worldwide travel
• Maintains highest level of personal integrity
• Exhibits professional maturity and image
• Detail oriented and ability to complete work assignments with a high degree of quality
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and assist multiple team members at the same time
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, change-oriented, problem-solving environment; able to manage in a changing and ambiguous environment
• Excellent interpersonal skills; exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Takes initiative and goes beyond established framework; looks for new ideas and creative solutions to overcome challenges
• Balances a strong work ethic and going-the-extra-mile enthusiasm with levity and humility; has contagious energy and dedication while managing to enjoy the process and understand where he/she fits in the overall group or structure
• Innovative, professional, kind, patient, passionate, goal-oriented, fun.
• Team player with good sense of humor!
…and, in general, the potential to sweep us off our feet!