Provide administrative support to SVP of Sales & Distribution Communications as well as SVP of WarnerMedia Ad Sales Communications.
• Support head of Sales & Distribution Communications for calendar maintenance. appointment scheduling and meeting coordination, expense tracking and reporting, and general office functions while aligning with the larger communications team on special project needs.
• Serve as executive support to head of WarnerMedia Ad Sales Communications for calendar maintenance. appointment scheduling and meeting coordination, expense tracking and reporting, and general office functions.
• Help manage office operations and special projects for the Ad Sales, Distribution, Content Licensing and Home Entertainment Communications teams through research-fueled clip compilations (recurring and special projects), All Hands/Town Hall meeting and event support, quarterly touchstone recap decks, SharePoint updates and organization, software training opportunities and more.
• Align closely with all office leads across Sales and Distribution to effectively organize and aid projects and meeting needs.
• Align closely with support teams across Communications to track, organize and report executive speaking engagements as well as list and award submissions.
• Support an environment of equity and inclusion not only in recruitment and training, but in alignment with the full Sales & Distribution leadership team, in day-to-day decision making and the ways we show up.
• 2+ years of experience in Communications, Public Relations, or related field preferred.
• Experience with working with senior level executives.
• Experience working in a rapid environment that requires quick decision making.
• Experience working in crises.
• Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism, or related field strongly preferred.
• Excellent written, verbal, presentation and problem-solving skills required; knowledge of AP Style a plus.
• Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills required.
• Ability to adapt content and voice for application to new initiatives and materials preferred.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring on-time delivery of quality content.
• Event planning and coordination experience preferred.
• Experience working with Ad Sales preferred.
• PC Skills: PowerPoint, MS Word and Excel skills required; familiarity with Outlook and Skype preferred.
• Experience with Photoshop or other graphic design software preferred. Previous experience managing outsourced graphic design and printing projects preferred.
• Experience with basic video editing a plus.
• Must have excellent time management skills, including the ability to balance multiple projects.
• Must be tactful in resolving problems.
• Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of management.
• Must be able work under strict time constraints and meet deadlines.
• Must be a team player, with the ability to adapt to a variety of situations and work effectively with stakeholders across the company.
• Must be a self-starter.
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
• Must be able to conduct oneself in a professional/courteous manner.
• Must be passionate about creating an exceptional employee experience.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvkxm7-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.