Junior Recruiter/ Coordinator
New York, NY
ViacomCBS Human Resources is seeking a HR Coordinator to support Corporate HR functions. The incumbent will provide critical support in the administration and day-to-day HR operations working directly with Human Resource Business Partners (HRBP), client business leaders, and ViacomCBS HR Strategic Services partners.
If you have strong analytical and business mentality paired with an interest in Human Resources, we are looking for you! Come join our incredible HR team where you will be responsible for providing key support to Human Resources Business Partner teams. You will handle and lead all of the day-to-day administrative & analytical data operations to ensure the department runs efficiently and effectively.
• Assist HRBP's with high-level projects and initiatives (i.e. job leveling, survey results action planning, performance management, training, restructuring).
• Prepare data reports for HRBP's on an ongoing or as-needed basis; includes employee demographics, org charts, turnover rate, diversity stats, survey data, and ad-hoc projects as requested.
• Possess basic HR knowledge to understand company policy in order to provide direction to assist with employees' questions and or refer to the appropriate resource(s).
• Partner with Regional HRBP's on submissions for the exception hiring process and monitor approvals.
• Coordinate the quarterly promotions process.
• Assist with all aspects of onboarding new employees and off-boarding separating employees from an administrative and systems perspective.
• Partner with the various strategic services departments (HRIA, Business Practice Team, Recruiting Team, L&D, legal and labor etc…) on data input, report requests, and other administrative support functions.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• 1-3 years of experience in Human Resources as an Assistant or Coordinator
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel; PeopleSoft/Oracle; tech-savvy
• Strong interpersonal, organizational and follow-up skills
• Self-starter with strong initiative
• Excellent communication skills with various levels of management and employees
• Ability to operate with a sense of urgency
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task, execute, and work with multiple deadlines
• Thrives in a fast-paced environment and communicates effectively
• Works effectively within a team environment
FUNCTION: Human Resources