Analyst, HR Administration
United Talent Agency
Los Angeles, CA
Based in Beverly Hills, UTA's largest office, United Talent Agency is seeking a Program Manager to lead and manage the everyday activities of UTA's Agent Training Program and Internship Program. This role is global in scope, reporting to the Director of Learning and Development, and will be instrumental in driving the candidate and employee experience as well as ensuring the ongoing success of the programs. Qualified candidates will be skilled in dealing with employee relations issues and navigating multiple projects in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
What You'll Do
• Ability to apply both planning & performance analytical rigor to build annual hiring and training plans for each program globally
• Innovate on current practices and develop a best-in-class training program that attracts and retains the best candidates
• Deliver a sustainable sourcing and placement strategy across a variety of challenging business variables
• Manage full life cycle recruiting for the Program(s) globally
• Manage the day-to-day workflow and contributions of Trainee and Intern populations
• Foster relationships with new and existing employees with the goal to coach participants to achieve their career goals
• Manage relationships and expectations with stakeholders at all levels of the organization, and across all departments
• Incorporate feedback from across the organization to build a customized approach toward customer service and problem solving
• Identify areas to grow partnerships and relationships that will contribute to the continued success of the programs
• Think strategically about UTA's employer brand as it relates to the programs candidate pool and identify opportunities to enhance it
• Monitor the pulse of employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement
What You Need
• Bachelor's degree preferred, HR certification(s), a plus
• Early Career Program and campus relations experience
• Minimum five years of relevant HR experience; with related experience in recruiting and employee relations
• Record of developing and coaching employees
• Sophisticated customer service skills required
• Ability to manage significant volume of logistics and tasks
• Strong cultural competency and passion for diversity, inclusivity, equity, and belonging work
• Understanding of the Entertainment Industry and familiarity with agency culture preferred
• Strong oral and written communication skills for internal and external audiences
• Ability to deliver strong and inspirational messages to large groups
• Demonstrated ability to work across departmental and group lines to influence outcomes
• Experience operating and handling high-stress situations with a demonstrated ability to deal with pressure
• Impeccable integrity and judgement; Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with maturity and discretion
• Skilled in communicating and influencing at all levels of the organization
• Proven team player, with the ability to work independently
• Excellent time management, attention to detail, multitasking and organization skills
• Responsive; consistent follow-up and follow-through; results-oriented
• Objective and effective problem-solver
• Resilient and persistent in the face of obstacles
• Service mentality; regularly seeks out and uses feedback to continuously improve
• Hands on approach; willingness to roll up your sleeves
• Outstanding interpersonal skills: must display patience and be focused on customer service and satisfaction
UTA is one of the world's leading talent and entertainment companies. We help the world's most inspiring people make the world a more inspiring place. Many of our colleagues spend their careers here. It's one of the reasons UTA is considered among the entertainment industry's best places to work.
At UTA, the belief in the client relationship is paramount and marked by respect, a sense of stewardship, and a commitment to an artist's entire creative life. Our commitment to every employee is the same.
UTA seeks the innovators, the entrepreneurs, the talented, the creative, the thoughtful. And, the passionate, who share our love for the work all of us are privileged to do. For more information: https://www.unitedtalent.com/about/
UTA and its Affiliated Companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers and welcome all job seekers including individuals with disabilities and veterans with disabilities.
Unsolicited resumes will not be accepted from recruiters or search firms, you will not be compensated in any way for your submission to a position not approved by UTA Human Resources.
Leading global talent and entertainment company United Talent Agency represents many of the most acclaimed figures across film, television, news, music, sports, theater, fine art, literature, video games, podcasts and other social and digital content.