United Talent Agency seeks Human Resources Business Partner in our Beverly Hills office. This HRBP will work closely with our employees and leaders in the Corporate functions to provide world-class HR support in a variety of areas, including organizational development, employee relations, retention and reward initiatives, performance and change management. This role is critical in creating and executing UTA's people initiatives, providing strong internal HR support, and leading HR functional excellence and process improvement across a diverse employee base.
• In partnership with our executives, will focus on engaging, retaining and developing our current and next generation of leaders
• Develop and lead processes to ensure employee engagement, commitment and inclusion while fostering a culture that promotes collaboration across teams
• Be a strategic business leader with the ability to contribute to key business decisions
• Lead initiatives related to employee relations, organizational design, and change management.
• Design and execute strategies to increase organization, team, and individual performance to improve business capabilities
• Promote a culture that encourages employees to make an impact and to feel they are part of something special
• Serve as a major contributor and advocate to client groups, while promoting policies that support UTA business, employees, and talent strategies
What You Will Do
• Collaborate with managers, executives, and functional leaders to advise on people-related needs, career progression efforts and lead talent planning discussions
• Promote and foster a culture of inclusion, belonging and development
• Provide coaching and mentoring at the management and employee level to provide counsel and guidance on complex employee matters
• Advance programs and initiatives related to compensation design and administration (salary benchmarking, bonus, and annual merit review)
• Develop and execute thoughtful and innovative approaches geared toward M&A integration and employee retention
• Identify business and employee needs for Executive and Management coaching
• Partner with legal team in the streamlining and execution of employee contracts
• Conduct job analyses and create job descriptions in support of recruiting and FLSA classification assessments/audits
• Guide new hire onboarding and orientation initiatives to ensure the successful of new UTA staff
• Partner with Recruiting on workforce planning, as well as sourcing and selecting top quality candidates to meet business needs
• Collaborate with Learning and Development Team, Agent Trainee and Intern Program Specialists and Inclusion Team to effectively support regional programs
• Conduct and document exit interviews; Identify trends and address through effective solutions
• Monitor the pulse of employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement
• Work with Benefits team to communicate with employees (active or on leave) regarding leave eligibility and status;
• Provide 'best practice' HR advice and support through information sharing internally and external benchmarking.
What You Will Need
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Resources or related field preferred but not required
• HR certification(s), a plus
• 6+ years of relevant, professional HR experience; with prior experience in an HR Generalist/HRBP role supporting multiple client groups
• Understanding of HR workflow and processes and experienced user of HRIS/HR applications
• Experience with people data analytics
• Record of developing and coaching staff, and managing performance to meet or exceed standards of excellence
• Working knowledge of federal and California state employment law
• Experience in conflict resolution and organizational management practices, preferably within a matrixed environment
• Low on ego and high on EQ, be a true team player who naturally knows when to lead, when to support, when to inspire and, at times, when to say no.
• Demonstrated ability to work across departmental and group lines to influence outcomes
• Sophisticated customer service skills required; professional services industry experience preferred
• Strong business acumen and ability to work well across different functions to integrate HR and business strategies
• Excellent presentation skills
• Strong knowledge of compensation and benefits practices
• Intermediate level experience with Word and Excel, including but not limited to charts, pivot tables and filters
• Experience with HRIS systems, experience with Workday is a plus
• A track record of establishing strong alliances with all levels of management while retaining independence of thought
• Experience in working with a multinational, culturally diverse, geographically dispersed workforce
• Experience with rapid growth and a complex, changing work environment.
What You Will Get
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies
• Access to the tools, leadership, and resources you will need to create and drive a center of excellence
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career
• Work in an inclusive and diverse company culture
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
• Collaborative colleagues who are focused on making an impact
At UTA our most successful people are passionate, creative and purpose driven. We are not only committed to what we do but how we do it together.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv53kn-44-201-94-72-42 in your application.