United Talent Agency is seeking an Assistant to support UTA's Director of Learning & Development. Qualified candidates must have precise, detail-oriented organizational and administrative skills, as well as excellent verbal and written communication abilities. Candidates must have the ability to manage multiple projects in a high-volume environment, exercise judgement on prioritizing tasks, and have experience in an office environment handling heavy scheduling, phone calls, and administrative record keeping.
What You Will Do
• Assisting with high volume phones, calendaring, filing, record keeping as well as travel and expense management; (30%)
• Scheduling, coordinating, and managing logistics for meetings and Learning and Development efforts, including, but not limited to: determining meeting times based on schedules across multiple attendees and time zones, booking of conference rooms, assembling data/materials, confirming attendees, and setting up video conference capabilities (20%)
• Update, edit, and ensure proper document creation and storage of L&D content, ensuring that all data is accurate and documents are stored/backed up and retention policies are followed (30%)
• Administering Learning & Development events such as compliance and office trainings, seminars, conversations (10%)
• Provide administrative support for the Learning & Development team members as needed (10%)
What You Will Need
• Minimum 2+ years of experience as an administrative assistant, preferably within a HR department
• 1+ year experience with Workday or similar HRIS system
• Interest in data and content management and administration
• Sharp focus, organization skills, and high attention to detail required to keep track of data, processes, dates, and changing priorities
• Communicating professionally, tactfully, and with the utmost diplomacy, treating all candidates and employees with dignity and respect and maintaining a high level of confidentiality at all times
• Liaising with internal staff at all levels including external clients and partners
• Partnering with HR department Assistants to provide department and company-wide five-star customer service
• Ability to adjust priorities and support the larger HR team on special projects as needed
What You Will Get
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies
• Access to the tools, leadership, and resources you will need to create and drive a center of excellence
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career
• Work in an inclusive and diverse company culture
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
• Experience working in a collaborative environment with room to grow
UTA is one of the world's leading talent and entertainment companies. We help the world's most inspiring people make the world a more inspiring place. Many of our colleagues spend their careers here. It's one of the reasons UTA is considered among the entertainment industry's best places to work.
At UTA, the belief in the client relationship is paramount and marked by respect, a sense of stewardship, and a commitment to an artist's entire creative life. Our commitment to every employee is the same.
For more information: https://www.unitedtalent.com/about/
UTA and its Affiliated Companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers and welcome all job seekers including individuals with disabilities and veterans with disabilities
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb1j4k-3-92-28-52-42 in your application.