United Talent Agency seeks an Executive Assistant to support our Chief People Officer and Chief Diversity Officer in our Los Angeles office. Candidates must have precise, detailed-oriented organizational skills, as well as excellent communication and writing abilities. Candidates must have the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, experience in handling heavy phone volume and scheduling, and an understanding of the entertainment industry is a plus.
This is a full-time onsite position with benefits and will pay $30-40 per hour.
What You Will Do
• Phone management – answer and transfer calls, schedule & coordinate conference calls (including multi-party, multi-time zone conf calls)
• Calendar management – daily calendar management; update, cancel and confirm meetings
• Scheduling and coordinate meetings, both in-office and offsite.
• Travel arrangements
• Update and manage employee activity in Workday for assigned business units
• Preparing and drafting contracts and correspondence
• Expense reports - Prepare monthly reports for review & submit to accounting for approval
What you Will Need
• Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
• 3+ years of prior Executive Assistant experience
• Ability to liaise with key senior-level executives
• Able to review and understand contracts
• Ability to liaise with internal staff at all levels and external clients & partners
• Capable of managing several projects simultaneously with minimal supervision
• Previous experience managing an executive desk preferred
• Highly professional with excellent judgment and discretion
• Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
• Ability to work in a dynamic and in a fast-paced environment
• Can-do, positive attitude and willing to ''go the extra mile''
• Critical attention to detail and highly organized
• General business knowledge and interest in the Entertainment business is preferred
What You Will Get
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies
• Access to the tools, leadership, and resources you will need to create and drive a center of excellence
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career
• Work in an inclusive and diverse company culture
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1403v-3-238-180-174-42 in your application.