Technicolor Animation and Games is home to some of the world's most recognizable and respectable episodic animated shows. Our relationships and reputation run incredibly deep within the top animation production houses. The team at Animation and Games includes very passionate and driven artists who are involved in creating wonders in animation and assets. If you are an artist who believes in story-telling and have the desire to push beyond your comfort levels, then we are looking for you!
Asset Artists are responsible for producing high-quality assets for our high-end games.
We are looking for a highly talented and motivated, Environment & Hard-surface modeler to join the Technicolor games Environment team. As an Environment modeler the individual will be working on foliage, props, vehicle, weapons and architecture.
• Excellent artistic eye for proportions, shape language, composition, and lighting
• Create photo realistic/ Stylized real-time game environment models including UVs and textures
• Sculpting and create materials for AAA quality, photo-realistic/ Stylized environment in a PBR workflow
• Specific experience with terrain and foliage
Any of the following technical skills is a bonus:
• Experience in set dressing in game engine is a plus.
• Basic experience with Houdini for creating procedural modeling is a plus.
• Basic experience in creating/writing shaders is a plus.
• Prepare environment assets for export to game engines, as well as set up within game engine.
Any of the following experience is a great advantage:
• Working with game engine experience is a plus.
• Experience working with Scan/photogrammetry workflow is a plus.
• Thorough understanding of environment art pipelines with excitement to push for next gen techniques.
• Traditional art skills (figure drawing, landscape, animals, composition, perspective, etc.