WHERE ART PLAYS WITH SCIENCE.
We are Technicolor Games – a global network of artists & creative technologists with decades of experience across the games industry. We push the boundaries of the imagination to make big ideas a reality, by applying the best VFX, animation and interactive technologies.
We collaborate with leading games developers to build the most innovative gaming experiences imaginable. Our studios are the second home of the projects we work on. We push the potential of gaming technology harder than anyone else dare dream.
Our Keyframers breathe life into award-winning projects and our Art Directors empower studios from concept to execution. Our Mo-Cap team delivers highly complex in-game animations and cinematic content second to none.
We stay ahead of the curve, we innovate, we invest in and nurture our talent to create the best games in the world
Animators (m/f/d) are responsible for creating high-quality content utilizing both hand-key animation and motion capture data for games.
We are looking for disciplined and artistic individuals with a firm grasp of animation techniques, fundamentals, and software. To be a successful Animator, you should be adaptable, creative, and receptive to direction. You should have strong communication, interpersonal, and computer skills.
If you are passionate about animation for games and you think you have what it takes to create believable lifelike performances with the use of Maya, Motion builder then we want to hear from you!
The details above provide an outline of the key requirements for candidates to apply for a role in this department. At Technicolor Games, we have a number of job classifications within our artist team structure. These are broad:
• Mid Artist
• Senior Artist
• Principal Artist
Basis the candidate's Demo reel quality, Test & interview performance, and other evaluation criteria the management will decide upon the designation.
Animation Essentials & other must have skills
• Strong command over the animation fundamentals of Bipeds, Quadrupeds, and Creatures.
• Thorough understanding on realistic body mechanics and facial animation.
• Ability to shift between various animation styles.
• Good understanding of Camera, lens, cinematography, and composition rules.
• Possess scene planning abilities by shooting self-acting videos and collecting appropriate references.
• Excellent communication skills with passion for Games.
• Should be fluent in the use of Maya and other supporting software and tools.
• Ability to troubleshoot technical issues when needed.
Any of the following experience is a great advantage
• Previous working experience on Games pipeline.
• Mastered Creature Animation from schools like CAW and iAnimate.
• Familiarity with Motionbuilder, Faceware, Dynamixyz, Unreal or similar game engine.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g620j8-44-197-230-180-42 in your application.