Technicolor Creative Studios is the division with Technicolor, which contains Technicolor's world-leading Visual effects and Animation brands such as MPC, Mr. X, The Mill, and Mikros.
Technicolor's brands have worked on the spectacular scenes and tiny details that make movies, advertising campaigns and Animation movies genuinely mind-blowing. We're the people behind the effects in countless blockbuster films like The Lion King, The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run and advertising campaigns for clients such as Samsung, Audi, Nike and Apple. We are continually looking for the best talent globally, enthusiastic people who come in every day to be a part of some of the industry's best work. Technicolor's artists are wildly creative, uber-talented and passionate about the possibilities of VFX, Experiential, Animation and Technology. When you join the team, you'll be working with and learning from the most skilled people in the business.
• Roll forward Project P&Ls and P&L pack
• Update show data per publish emails (shot count / build count / delivery date)
• Download Dash exports and copy into P&L
• Sense check data for errors (e.g., 2s instead of 1s, large additions/removals) and notify the production accountant
• Update P&L with payroll actuals
• Update Render YTD actuals
• Participate in resource planning meetings
• Expertise in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
• Must be comfortable with large excel files, data sets and elaborate formulas
• Attention to detail and able to update complex templates
• Excellent communication skills and ability to deal with Global stakeholders in multiple locations
• Initiative to take additional work as well as simplify existing reports
• Open to working in shifts. Normal shift would be from 3 PM to 12 PM IST. May change based on business requirments
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzne0n-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.