Coordinator, Global Talent Acquisition – EMEA & APAC
Sony Pictures Entertainment (SPE) has a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic Coordinator, Global Talent Acquisition, to join their team!
This position will work closely to support our two Talent Acquisition partners for the EMEA and APAC regions by facilitating the interview scheduling process, inclusive of initial contact with candidates to confirm availability and coordination of phone, video and on-site interviews. Provide resolution to scheduling conflicts and ensure that candidates have a positive experience.
The Coordinator will also have an active role in helping build talent pipelines across the EMEA and APAC regions applying key sourcing strategies and assisting with first stage screening of applicants against intern and lower-level positions. They will support the new hire onboarding process including references, verification checks and ensuring documentation is provided to payroll in a timely manner and will play a key role in New Hire Orientations, compiling, distributing and tracking vacancy lists, headcount approvals and any additional ad-hoc administration or projects that may arise.
The selected candidate will have previous experience in a similar role with a desire to learn the entertainment / media business and have the ability to work in a fast-paced global environment.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Scheduling process to include coordination of phone, video and on-site interviews working with the Talent Acquisition partners, Hiring Managers and candidates across EMEA and APAC regions
• Preparation of candidate interviews, sending confirmations, and providing timely communication to the Talent Acquisition Partners, Hiring Managers and candidates
• Delivering a high level of customer service and ensuring a positive experience
• Sourcing active and passive candidates via applicant tracking system (ATS), LinkedIn, referrals, networking, internet searches, etc.
• Maintaining timely and accurate data in the applicant tracking system
• Reporting, tracking and monitoring of headcount approvals and requisitions
• Management and execution of new hire on-boarding process including references and verification checks and ensuring documentation is provided to payroll in a timely manner
• Assisting with New Hire Orientation
• Management of weekly vacancy lists
• Supporting on ad hoc administration and Talent projects that may arise as is reasonably requested
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Typically 1-2 years of scheduling/coordinator experience across multiple time zones and ideally within HR or Talent Acquisition function.
• Proficient in all MS Office Suite Products in Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Working knowledge of LinkedIn and ATS tools - experience with Workday is advantageous
• Professional with excellent organisational, communication, and interpersonal skills
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize competing priorities
• Very organised, detail oriented, and a fast learner
• Excellent work ethic and solid sense of urgency
• Ability to maintain critical/confidential information
• Strong time-management and process management skills vital to maintain workload – must have awareness of global time zones.
• Tolerance of ambiguity and ability to demonstrate flexibility and judgement under pressure
• Commitment to excellent customer service
• Confident in interacting with all levels in the organisation
• Capability in any languages spoken across EMEA and/or APAC regions would be advantageous, though not required
Sony Pictures Entertainment is committed to equality of opportunity in all its employment practices, policies and procedures. No worker or potential worker will therefore receive less favourable treatment due to their race, age, sexual orientation, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religion or belief, gender, marital status, pregnancy or maternity leave status, or Trade Union membership (if applicable).
GBR - London - Brunel Building
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rej6q0-54-80-252-84-42 in your application.