Multiplayer Level Designer
Job Title:Senior Sound Designer - Sledgehammer Games
Sledgehammer Games is looking for a passionate and experienced game Sr. Sound Designer to help create a fresh new AAA aural experience for our next project. You will be involved in virtually every aspect of game audio content development alongside one of the most passionate and experienced audio teams in the industry.
• Interactive and linear sound effects design.
• In-depth real-time audio-control scripting.
• Audio asset implementation.
• Mixing & mastering.
• Field recording.
• Dialog processing.
• Music editing.
• Audio tools & run-time systems design collaboration.
• Demonstrated creative and technical achievements in sound design.
• Minimum seven years of experience in game audio development.
• Shipped at least five major titles.
• Fluency in game audio implementation systems.
• Experience in game audio scripting or other relevant programming environments.
• Understanding of PS4, XBOX One, and PC audio functionality, capabilities, and limitations.
• Experience with major digital audio workstations, and power-user of at least one.
• Solid understanding of technical audio theory and audio engineering.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
• Exceptional organization skills.
• College degree preferred.
• Continuing Education Certificate, Professional or advanced degree in audio engineering, music, or similar preferred.
• FPS/Multi-player experience a plus.
• Experience with Radiant game development software a plus.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.