Associate Gameplay Engineer
As a Talent Professional (Recruiter) supporting the Melbourne Studio you will be responsible for full life-cycle recruiting.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Manage the end-to-end recruiting process including partnering with recruitment coordinators and talent sourcers to find, attract, assess, and hire for all open roles
• Collaborate with hiring managers to understand their team's talent needs, develop a tailored sourcing strategy, and advise on how to assess and hire top talent
• Source and build pipelines of qualified candidates using all available systems and tools
• Serve up a high-touch candidate experience from first outreach through a new hire's first 90 days with timely communication and a diligent follow-through
• Facilitate interview process, hiring decisions, and offer negotiations
• Partner with HR to support new hire onboarding tasks including employment contracts, visa documentation, orientation, onboarding paperwork and other related projects.
• Help ensure recruiting data integrity by utilizing our ATS (Workday Recruit) in an optimal way
• Utilize data and analytics to drive decision-making with partners
• Partner with University Relations and Executive Recruiting as needed
• Work with SMEs in systems, assessment, analytics, talent attraction, and talent planning to level up your broader skills and knowledgebase
• Be an ambassador for diversity, inclusion, and culture
• 5+ years as a full life-cycle recruiter, including proactive sourcing
• 2+ years of in-house recruiting experience
• Experience managing multiple searches and client relationships
• Proficiency with applicant tracking systems, CRMs, and internet sourcing tools
• Strong communication and influencing skills across all levels of an organization
• Well organized with the ability to learn and adapt quickly
• Team player with a can do attitude!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy7w0m-3-236-231-61-42 in your application.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.