Established in 2020, the Singapore Studio is Riot's second international game development studio. Working together with our Hong Kong Studio, Riot has been expanding our footprint in Asia and accelerating our talent growth to develop games that deliver great experiences to our players. Our mission is to ''scale Riot's games to hyper-serve players.''
We partner with our LA headquarters on game development for League of Legends, Teamfight Tactics, and Legends of Runeterra. We're also building teams for VALORANT and Project L, our take on a fighting game. The Singapore Studio is seeking talented, passionate Rioters with backgrounds in all areas of game development to build games that make it better to be a player.
We're focused on working together to promote individual autonomy, ownership, collaboration, and inclusivity, so every Rioter can be their best while we boldly pursue games.
That's where you come in.
As the Sr Manager, Talent Acquisition you'll lead the recruitment team for Riot's Hong Kong & Singapore (HKSG) Studio. You'll manage our team of Recruiters and Recruitment Coordinators to drive our talent acquisition strategy and achieve our hiring plans. With a focus on building and executing to high standards, you'll make sure our Studio and Product Teams can rely on you as a partner to fulfill our recruitment requirements through market-knowledge, research, and external networking.
You will lead a high performing team and partner with all of our Studio Leaders across a span of Engineering, Creative, Production, QA, and Central Functions to source and attract top candidates for Riot placement to ship some of the most-played games in the world. You will also work closely with other Recruiting teams within the game development space at Riot globally, to participate in a community of best practice, act as a strategic partner and influence collaboration across studios. You'll also facilitate domestic and international transfers to/from the team you support, and generally, make sure our studio has all the Rioters needed to keep players on the Rift.
• Build and manage a team of expert Recruiters & Recruiting Coordinators to source candidates and build a long-term talent pipeline for Engineering, Creative, Production, QA, and Central Functions across our HKSG Studio. Your team may consist of direct reports and recruiting agencies that support us.
• Partner with discipline and Product Leads to understand their hiring needs, and develop the sourcing strategy for our studio to achieve our ambitious hiring goals.
• Build a worldwide network of recruiters, agency partnerships, and prospective candidate relationships to scout the world to find the best talent to join our Studio.
• Ensure all prospective Rioters are treated with the utmost care and respect and have the best candidate experience with Riot. Your team will design, improve, and educate Hiring Managers and interviewers on what a true world class candidate experience looks like.
• Build and roll out various programs (interviewer trainings, Hiring Manager trainings, etc.) to ensure we keep a focus on cultivating a community of great interviewers and Hiring Managers.
• Be an interview expert for our Studio to actively participate in candidate interviews across all the disciplines that we're hiring.
• You will personally handle a number of niche, specialist roles and partner with Hiring Managers to find future Rioters to join us, wherever they might be in the world.
• Report on the overall hiring performance against all open and projected requisitions within our Studio's hiring plan. You will help set up & improve our reporting capabilities and generate insights through data analysis to ensure we are committed to continuous improvement on our recruitment strategy and practices, as well as identify new recruitment opportunities.
• Proactively explore local partnership opportunities, career fairs, and networking events in Singapore to enhance our Studio's presence in the gaming, tech, and entertainment communities and build partnerships with Universities for targeted future university & internship hiring.
• Develop the Employer Brand content and actively promote our external brand across local networking events, social platforms (such as LinkedIn), and other vehicles to drive prospective candidate awareness and excitement to Riot and our open job roles.
• 10+ years of experience in a recruiting / sourcing capacity across digital/consumer Tech or Creative industries (gaming, streaming platforms, animation, etc.).
• 5+ years building and managing highly performing teams (including remote individuals). As a leader, you focus on unlocking your teams for success, foster a highly collaborative environment and coach individuals to support their growth.
• 5+ years of experience delivering diverse recruiting strategies for a global and/or regional organization. You have a solid understanding of navigating a global, matricial organization and getting things done through collaboration & positive influence.
• Experience building meaningful partnerships with leaders throughout the businesses you've supported.
• Solid knowledge of applicable sourcing techniques using research tools such as Linkedin, Boolean, ArtStation and Deep Web. Solid industry and talent networks to support our sourcing requirements with your experience and relationships.
• Experience building and presenting compelling data-informed business cases.
• Highly articulate; ability to communicate with everyone from your coordinator to the CXOs.
• Greenhouse or comparable Applicant Tracking Software
• CRM Tools including Salesforce, Workday, and Tableau
• Fluency in Mandarin is preferred
• Full relocation support
• Full health insurance for you, your spouse and children
• Open paid time off
• Retirement benefits with company matching
• Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability
• Play Fund so you can broaden and deepen your knowledge of our players and community through games
• We will double down on your donations of time and money to non-profits
Don't forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we'll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz55n7-3-238-130-97-42 in your application.
Riot Games was founded in 2006 to develop, publish, and support the most player-focused games in the world. In 2009, we released our debut title, League of Legends, to worldwide acclaim. League has gone on to be the most-played PC game in the world and a key driver of the explosive growth of esports.