Executive Assistants support senior leadership at Riot Games as a strategist, consultant, and implementer. They ensure that streamlined activities within the organization based on the priorities of senior leaders and their teams are met. Executive Assistants also handle the daily management of complex work-flows such as relationship management, schedule oversight, food and beverage planning for meetings, and coordination of travel. They are important to senior leadership business matters, creating necessary communications to all partners, and identifying situations that could affect the success of leadership's commitments.
As Executive Assistant supporting Riot's Co-Founder, you will support this executive as a strategist, consultant, and implementer. You will partner with the Co-Founder's partners to develop an understanding of the senior leadership team's priorities, and prioritize his time accordingly. You will handle the day-to-day management of complex workflows, including logistical planning for meetings, heavy calendaring, coordination of travel, essential business matters, and strategic initiatives. You will play a key part in relationship management within the business and proactively identify situations that could affect the successful execution of his commitments.
• Develop a deep understanding of priorities and commitments to ensure the Co-Founders productivity daily
• Schedule meetings and manage daily calendars
• Organize travel arrangements, prepare itineraries, plan logistics and handle expense reports.
• Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
• Exercise discretion in handling highly-confidential information and good judgment in deciding what is appropriate to share with whom for business purposes
• Represent the Co-Founder internally and externally. Navigate communications and other requests with grace, donning white gloves and anchoring to Riot's values
• Be a gatekeeper and partner with other Rioters to handle communication flow between teams
• 8+ years of supporting senior leaders as an Executive Assistant
• Strong verbal and written communications
• Organizational agility with executive & business acumen
• Strong sense of initiative and drive to solve problems
• Excellent interpersonal skills across all levels of the organization
• Results/action oriented with effective project management & organizational skills
• B.A or B.S degree preferred
• Google Suite expert
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
• (Los Angeles Only) Base salary range between $124,900.00 - $175,600.00 USD + incentive compensation + equity + 401K with company match + medical, dental, vision, and life insurance + short and long-term disability + open PTO.
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv29kw-18-205-26-39-42 in your application.