Los Angeles, CA
As Chief of Staff, reporting to Riot's President, you will be a trusted advisor with several main responsibilities focused on making time, information, and decision processes more helpful for the President and their team. You will be an air traffic controller to anticipate and avert problems for the President and their team helping identify items that can be delegated to others to increase the President's time for high-value activities. You will also serve as a communicator linking the President, their leadership team, and the broader organization by managing relationships with executives, senior leaders, and partners across Riot. You will be an integrator connecting work streams that would otherwise remain siloed while also leading and accomplishing important projects end-to-end including discovery, delivery, and adoption. Finally, you will be an honest broker and truth teller when the President needs a wide-ranging view by providing an objective, independent perspective on ideas and issues.
• Be a thought partner and ear to the ground for the President to surface issues, roadblocks, and concerns from our organization and drive agreement and support for executive projects and priorities
• Develop materials for board meetings, town halls, strategic off-sites, and external conferences
• Partner with the comms team to guide all communications for the President, including board/investor updates, strategic industry updates, and company-wide communications
• Promote cross-functional projects by providing analytical rigor, facilitating collaboration, and managing project scope/implementation
• Attend meetings, provide direction, and address inquiries or issues on behalf of the President as their proxy
• Be a liaison to cross-functional groups across Riot with a focus on analytics, improving processes, and solving problems
• 8+ years of experience working in program management, consulting, or other relevant field
• Experience working with executives and senior leaders, and presenting/communicating to large groups across all levels of an organization
• Experience leading large-scale, cross-organizational, and complex enterprise programs
• Comfortable operating at a strategic level, but willing to dive into the tactical as well
• Experience handling confidential information with a high degree of integrity
• Experience in data analytics
• Big 4 management consulting experience
• Experience reporting directly to a C-level executive
• Experience in entertainment or tech
• Master 's Degree in Business Administration or a related discipline
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in gaming
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re8mw0-3-235-191-87-42 in your application.
Riot Games was founded in 2006 to develop, publish, and support the most player-focused games in the world. In 2009, we released our debut title, League of Legends, to worldwide acclaim. League has gone on to be the most-played PC game in the world and a key driver of the explosive growth of esports.