Paramount+, a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from ViacomCBS, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world's biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount+ also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the US in addition to the ability to stream ViacomCBS Streaming's other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
The Senior Human Resources Coordinator role will report into a Director of HR and support the ViacomCBS Streaming business. This individual will be responsible for our organizational reporting using our data platform and will support a wide variety of projects and responsibilities across the HR function. This role is a phenomenal opportunity for someone who wants to further grow their career to become an HR Business Partner down the line. We are a progressive and collaborative HR team so - come grow with us!
Your Day to Day:
• Update and maintain employee trackers and organizational charts that capture the current status of the population.
• Own people analytics and reporting to generate meaningful metrics that tell a story with data for our complex organization.
• Partner with key stakeholders to facilitate a smooth employee onboarding experience; help welcome new hires to the organization and be their ''go-to'' for initial employee questions / information.
• Support the full lifecycle of temporary staff, includes onboarding, tracking, extension and offboarding by partnering with managers, external vendors and Human Resources.
• Support various HR projects that may include engagement review, diversity review, talent review, onboarding and offboarding.
• Work with the Events team to plan employee events across our Streaming division.
• Special projects as needed.
• At least 3 years experience as an HR coordinator or in a related role
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Specialist in Google suite, Excel/PowerPoint experience
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion
• Knowledge of and experience in applying federal, state and local laws and statutes etc. which govern employment policies and practices is preferred
• Detail oriented
• Visier experience is preferred
• SuccessFactors experience is a plus
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk3mb4-3-235-175-15-42 in your application.