Human Resources Business Partner, Entertainment
EHS Specialist (Temporary)
• Works under the direct supervision of the EHS Manager and is responsible for completing any other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
• Act as the primary point of contact for all testing related matters on and off site.
• Liaison with scripted and non-scripted production representatives to determine testing needs.
• Act as the primary point of contact with all testing vendors;
• Coordinate testing calendar with testing vendors.
• Gather, prepare, and distribute testing rosters for all scripted and non-scripted programming.
• Manage daily testing schedule.
• Schedule EHS staff for testing sites.
• Provide access list to security in daily roster distribution.
• Coordinate janitorial, facilities, and security needs for on and off-site testing.
• Inspect testing sites and address all maintenance related items.
• Ensure all necessary forms, supplies, PPEs, etc. are readily available on testing sites.
• Support in maintaining Covid-19 supplies and PPE inventory.
• Manage testing kit inventory.
• Provide end of day report to relevant parties and support with all testing inquiries.
• Create, monitor, and update testing tasks in task planner.
• Maintain and update testing master list daily;
• Maintain Power BI testing reporting tool.
• Prepare biweekly testing reports by production and provider for business leaders.
• Technical and/or bachelor's degree in logistics, business, or related field.
• 1 year previous experience; experience in logistics procedures, costs, and terms.
• Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
• Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management.
• Able to set clear objectives for staff and to delegate. Committed to consultative leadership.
• Must be fully bilingual in English and Spanish.
• Exhibits working knowledge of health and safety requirements.
• Must be willing to facilitate personnel requirements including late and/or last-minute scheduling changes in a 24/7 production work environment.
• Aptitude for community and capacity-building. Experience in training/ mentoring/ coaching staff.
• Willingness to work flexible hours including late and/or last-minute scheduling changes in a 24/7 production work environment
• Must be willing to work in the greater Miami, Florida area.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Must have a valid driver's license.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Leadership skills.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Related work experience.
• Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Detail oriented.
• Team Player.