As a VFX Assistant Editor, here are your responsibilities:
• Work closely with VFX editorial and production staff to ensure edits are up to date and all the latest VFX versions included
• Assist in setting up new projects ensuring editorial formats of the pipeline are in place,
• Review updated edits and spot for continuity issues or changes to Visual Effects shots
• Support for delivery of visual effects shots, including but not limited to creating Quicktimes, digital file wrangling, and delivery dockets
• Organize directories and files in a logical and organized manner, adhering to established protocols
• Operate Davinci Resolve during Visual Effects reviews
• General production support
• Additional Specific duties to be determined on a project by project basis.
• Manage multiple projects and work efficiently with tight deadlines in a professional manner.
• Exercise independent decision making and creative judgment in the development of projects.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent technical school certification in film editing or computer graphics, or equivalent work experience. (Experience must be in animation, film or digital effects).
• Minimum one year of editing experience with online or offline editorial
• Knowledge of Hiero or other editing software.
• A passion for film editing, and a keen eye.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roob56-3-215-79-116-42 in your application.