The Workplace Experience (WE) team strive to create healthy, secure workplaces that invigorate and inspire our people to be their best selves. Our workplace experience reflects EA's culture and values allowing us to attract, engage and retain diverse people while providing the social environment for them to connect with each other and do their best work.
Responding to the WE RFT team, the WE Associate Coordinator will be responsible for daily management and completion of small scope workplace related projects and activities at EA's 62,220 sqft office.
Looking after the health and wellbeing of EA staff and visitors, and to maintain a secure environment for staff, assets, and intellectual property, you will escalate any incidents to EA Global Security Operations and IT teams.
The WE Associate Coordinator is responsible for supporting all on-site workplace related 3rd party contractors including (but not exclusive to), cleaning, catering, mailroom services and gym management. You will also support the management of building systems maintenance services through various vendors, providing electrical maintenance, move management providing input to the building Manager ad landlord.
What a WE Associate Coordinator does at EA
• Manage the day to day service delivery to the Madrid office.
• Maintain relationships with local management to ensure exceptional levels of customer satisfaction and confidence.
• Project management: Basic understanding of the components of project management and project phases. Communicates process changes, improvement, projects, etc.
• Business Partnering & Consulting: Partners internally with Team Leaders to develop business requirements and analyses. Engages with external partners to satisfy product and or service requirements.
• Communications: Communicates general information internally related to projects and activities.
• Facilities Implementation: Follows directions related to time bound project deliverables as part of a project on facilities, audio/visual, security, or company store implementation.
• Support the management of game launches working closely with local stakeholders and external partners to conceptualize and deliver on key events both on and off-site.
• Support the company benefits program, communication, and wellbeing initiatives, working alongside an open group of employees to drive and promote inclusion. Use social media and other tools to share location related news, achievements, and interests.
• General Administration: Assists with moderate daily activities related to Facilities support such as moves, changes and conference room layout, layout, or audio/ visual equipment installation, set up and operation, company store, reception services.
• Customer Service: Interfaces and responds to routine and simple inquiries from employees, visitors, and external partners.
• Facilities Support Transactional Processing: Demonstrates moderate knowledge of tools needed for data entry and uses this this knowledge to perform general transaction processing.
The next great WE Associate Coordinator also needs
• Minimum of 1 - 2 years of Facilities related experience
• Knowledge and Understanding: Moderate knowledge and understanding of the Facilities support process. Uses basic Facilities and business tools and systems.
• Independence/ Autonomy/ Discretion: Receives regular input and direction. Follows standard processes and procedures to accomplish routine tasks. Applies limited discretion on specific support tasks.
• Complexity of problems: Works on standard Facilities processes. May handle some non-standard Corporate Services & Facilities issues.
• Sphere of Influence: Manages low impact requests within job scope or routine processes.
• Resilience: deals with the challenge of having to drive delivery in a complex and unpredictable environment and inspires confidence and self-control in crisis situations.
• Personal effectiveness: has a 'can do' mentality, proactive, open, and flexible. Has the confidence and credibility to advise local management. Works effectively within a matrix organisation and rises to the challenge of ambiguity.
• Communication: able to establish effective relationships locally, initiate networks and proactively exchange information. This skill is instrumental in maintaining and developing strategic alliances with third parties.
• Professionalism: seen as a great individual contributor for impartial opinion and judgement both internally and with external contacts.
• Resourcefulness: finds ways to overcome barriers, is innovative and open to new ways of doing things, builds an informal network of contacts and information sources, and uses these, together with influencing skills to deliver.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwzqen-3-238-250-73-42 in your application.