Media Content Librarian
Guildford, United Kingdom
Video Editor (12-month contract)
Please note this is a 12-month contract position.
The Challenge Ahead:
We are looking for an accomplished Video Editor to join our Marketing Video Production team on a 12-month contract.
There are a variety of creative roles across EA, and each comes with its own set of requirements, expectations, and responsibilities. If you are passionate about what you do and your enthusiasm always shines through in your work then we want to hear from you.
What a Video Editor does at EA:
• Work in partnership with the development team to edit sequences from concept to completion
• Ensure creative consistency across edited sequences
• Ensure Shotgun is maintained with current shot counts, line-up and any re-time instructions
• Maintain in-depth understanding of game capture abilities tools and game art direction
• Work with a team of producers, directors, editors, and audio artist
• Address feedback and offer constructive input and suggestions
• Work within timelines
The next great EA Video Editor also needs:
• 3+ years of editing experience in the film or video game industry
• Experience cutting picture, sound and music
• Storytelling editing skills
• Take direction and work well with others
• Experience with file formats and colour-space
• Deep knowledge of Adobe Premiere; and solid knowledge of Creative Suite, with After Effects expertise
• Working knowledge of Davinci Resolve and RV
• A trouble-shooter - can re-patch a capture station, trouble-shoot PCs and solve audio/video issues as they arise
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.