We are looking for an experienced Video Director~Editor to join the Skate family.
Note, we are looking for someone with solid knowledge of skateboarding and skate culture.
This is an opportunity to join us in the early stages of development on a new entry in the Skate franchise. In this role you will use your storytelling skills to craft compelling internal and external video assets showcasing the game we are making.
• Guide the process of new video creation: Break down the steps needed, provide estimates, manage the iteration process
• Partner with cross-functional teams to create videos from concept to completion
• Ensure creative consistency across all video assets
• Maintain in-depth understanding of game capture tools and art direction
• Solicit feedback on video work via an organized review process and offer constructive input and suggestions
• A proven track-record delivering multiple successful projects.
• 5+ years experience, resume with work reel mandatory
• Experience producing professional video assets, on time and to quality.
• Ability to take direction and meet tight timelines
• Deep knowledge and experience with composition, pacing and visual communication.
• A passion for storytelling and an expert level understanding of post-production pipelines.
• Expertise with Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Knowledge of real time engine technology.
• A fundamental grasp of skateboarding and skate culture
This position is open to qualified individuals anywhere in the Americas where EA operates as an employer.