Tools Software Engineer
Our team is responsible for delivering web-based tools that are used by live content producers to support a large number of dynamic features in our game. As such, the successful candidate would work closely with our internal customers to design, develop, and deliver new deliverables or upgrades to existing .NET Core / TypeScript full stack web applications. The candidate must be able to maintain and debug both TypeScript and C# code in a REST based full stack application framework. Additional responsibilities include participation in our code review process, planning sessions, and daily SCRUM style stand-up meetings.
Required Technical Skills
• Bootstrap, Material Design, NodeJS, HTML, Angular, AngularJS
• CSS and CSS preprocessors such as Sass or LESS
• IIS Express / IIS Server
• MySQL or SQL server with a strong understanding of writing efficient SQL queries
• Experience with source control software such as Perforce or Git
• Experience creating and maintaining automated Jenkins builds
• Experience with automated deployment and release systems such as XL Deploy/Release
• Bachelor's degree in CS or equivalent
• 5+ years' experience developing and maintaining full stack ASP.NET Web API or MVC.
• Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility and standards.
• Strong communication skills, able to communicate ideas efficiently with other programmers, artists, and designers.
• Experience working closely with customers to design and execute web applications from start to finish.
• Experience dealing with live issues in complex distributed systems
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqmk0m-34-231-243-21-42 in your application.