Technical Recruiter (Temporary)
We are EA
Electronic Arts is a community of artists, storytellers, technologists and innovators working in one of the most dynamic industries today. We're building a company that thinks about the player experience at every step. We are transforming for a digital future and work as one team. We take risks and we dream big. And together, we are changing the way millions play every day.
Headquartered in Redwood City, EA's engineering, game development, and publishing operations take place in a network of locations, stretching from Shanghai to Stockholm, Melbourne to Montreal. No matter which of our studio locations you join, you'll feel the energy and support of EA's global brand, while immersing yourself in a culture that inspires you to thrive, take risks and dream big. Our unique studios create amazingly creative and fun games - fast paced puzzles, adrenaline filled warfare, galaxy spanning adventures, high speed racing, and sports so realistic you can practically feel the grass under your feet.
It is an exciting era for our industry, and an exciting time to join the team at EA!
Recruiters partner with hiring teams to understand recruitment needs and develop and implement effective sourcing strategies. They provide feedback to the business, and identify and source top talent by researching industry trends, attending and presenting at conferences and events, networking, and promoting corporate referral programs.
Working as part of a global team, our Recruiters are champions for diversity and inclusion and they build and maintain strong communities of talent, while proactively responding to the business needs. They also track critical recruitment data, produce regular and ad-hoc metrics and report on recruiting activities.
Previous recruitment experience is a must-have, ideally in the high-tech or entertainment industry. We are also looking for:
• Experience managing recruitment in a fast-paced and high-volume environment
• Experience with technical recruitment
• Experience building robust candidate pipelines using a variety of online and referral sources and onsite and offsite events
• Proven ability to recruit across a mix of technical disciplines and levels of seniority
• Business partnership skills to drive quick decisions during the selection process
• Experience managing recruitment workflow in an applicant tracking system (ATS)
• Superior account management & customer service skills to ensure the best candidate and hiring manager experience
• Experience developing and executing on regional recruitment strategies
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, strong organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize competing tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to jump in quickly and hit the ground running
• Passion for games and working in a high tech, creative environment.
• If you're fluent in both French and English we'd love to hear from you!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7nb5q-34-204-180-223-42 in your application.