* Contract role of 12 months to hire with EA Sports *
Most companies call it HR. At Electronic Arts we made the deliberate decision to brand our organization People Experience (PE). It is not just a play on words, PE is a team of cultural stewards who carefully create programs and talent strategies that directly impacts our teams' experience and enables our People to achieve the most meaningful work of their careers.
We're responsible for recruiting the best diverse talent on the planet and supporting their growth through learning programs, internal mobility, affinity group participation, and leadership development. We listen to our employees and dive into analytics to anchor our recommendations and decisions to keep engagement high. Last but not least, we're responsible for a total rewards strategy that incentivizes equitably, provides outstanding benefits, and ensures a safe and inspiring workplace for our teams.
We are looking for a
Senior Technical Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team and recruit for a variety of positions across our Mobile Studio. Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager, you will work with the recruiting team and department leads to hire talented software engineers with varying skillsets, backgrounds and levels of expertise. As an experienced recruiter, you will partner with leadership as an expert and point person, develop improvements, and help ensure an excellent candidate experience.
• Work with recruiting team and department leads to stay on top of technical hiring needs and fill top priority roles across the studio.
• Work with hiring managers to identify talent gaps and develop compelling and inclusive job ads
• Help promote programs such as employee referrals and social media/web campaigns.
• Be a partner, advisor, and expert to hiring managers and leadership for all things related to recruiting.
• Always seek to improve our processes and candidate experience.
• Take candidates through the recruiting process. Ensure responses and follow through.
• Track candidate progress. Follow up on tests, interviews, and hiring status with leads.
• Screen applications and share appropriate candidates with hiring managers.
• Creative talent sourcing.
• Initiate and communicate with potential candidates.
• Conduct phone screens and organize in-person interviews.
• Coordinate offer and hiring processes.
• 4+ years experience as a recruiter.
• A strong background in technical recruiting and/or solid understanding of software engineering skillsets.
• Experience serving as an advisor and partner to hiring managers and leadership for all things related to recruiting.
• Experience in game industry or experience recruiting for the entertainment or Tech industries.
• Recruiting best practices concerning tracking, communication, follow-ups, negotiations, and hiring.
• Experience with recruiting methods, such as how to conduct a legal interview, discrimination laws.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvkqyw-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.