Senior Technical Recruiter
Remote / Virtual
We are looking for a contract Sr. Talent Coordinator to join our Talent Acquisition team. Preferred location is Austin, TX however, this opportunity can be remote as well. This is a twelve (12) month contract opportunity.
The Sr. Talent Coordinator helps ensure that all candidates who interact with Electronic Arts have an memorable experience, and they are essential to creating a seamless and efficient recruiting process. In partnership with the team, the Sr. Talent Coordinator navigates team availability to schedule interviews with candidates being considered by Electronic Arts and guides the processes that occur as a candidate transitions to an employee. We ask that you practice professionalism with candidates, management and many other teams that work together to attract and onboard our employees.
What a Sr. Talent Coordinator does at EA:
• Partner with a team of Recruiters on the scheduling of candidate interviews (including candidate Non-Disclosure Agreements, feedback forms, booking candidate travel, etc.)
• Ensure coordination and execution of new hire onboarding tasks (processing transactions, coordination with other teams, new hire packages, etc.)
• Support the recruitment process by posting job descriptions and partnering with the recruiting team on other recruitment tasks
• Participate in New Hire Orientation (including studio tours, presenting information to new employees, etc.)
• Conduct and reconcile expense administration for candidates, as required
• Contribute to strategic projects across the Global Talent Acquisition team and manage process improvements
• Organize team events and help execute other ad-hoc events
Who you Are:
Someone who is passionate about delivering a first-class service while building their existing experience in the Talent Acquisition / HR industry. In addition, you:
• Have at least three years of professional experience in a highly performing administrative capacity
• Have a laser focus and attention to detail
• Have exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
• Can assess multiple tasks and prioritize effectively
• Manage your time well
• Are motivated to improve processes and development
Experience in the following is desired, although not required:
• Outlook, Google Drive, Zoom, Applicant Tracking Systems, Workday
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn83y1-54-80-249-22-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.