We're responsible for recruiting the best diverse talent on the planet and supporting their growth through learning programs, internal mobility, affinity group participation, and leadership development. We listen to our employees and dive into analytics to anchor our recommendations and decisions to keep engagement high. Last but not least, we're responsible for a total rewards strategy that incentivizes equitably, provides outstanding benefits, and ensures a safe and inspiring workplace for our teams.
The Sourcer will liaise across the studio on all levels to understand recruitment requirements and to act on appropriate deliverable items for BioWare's non-technical roles. The Sourcer's primary focus is to grow the pipelining of talent pools for non-technical roles (art, design, programs), and, on occasion, manage the end-to-end recruitment process (sourcing to offer stage). We ask that you have an honest approach and a customer mindset with candidates, partners, and many other teams that work together to attract and onboard our employees.
• Partner with Recruiters to share candidates, phone screens and notes.
• Research and document industry trends and market intelligence.
• Identify and source candidates using appropriate tools, maintaining an up-to-date applicant tracking system.
• Conduct candidate assessments by phone, Zoom, and in-person interviews.
• Develop a pipeline, by responding to the needs of your partners.
• Create detailed sourcing project plans, which encompass timelines, strategies, cost, resources, and return on investment.
• Track important sourcing data, producing regular and ad-hoc reports.
• Report to the Manager, Talent Acquisition.
• 5+ years of recruitment/sourcing experience either in-house or in a recruitment agency environment
• Experience recruiting/sourcing across a mix of disciplines and levels of seniority.
• Excellent sourcing and tracking skills to develop high-quality technical talent pipelines.
• Adept account management skills that help provide candidates and hiring managers a great experience.
• Experience managing recruitment workflow in an applicant tracking system.
• Previous full-cycle recruiting experience is of value.
• Develop and work on regional recruitment strategies.
• Interest in interactive entertainment/gaming (e.g., Consoles/PC/Mobile).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv7jym-3-235-227-117-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.