Learning Management Systems Administrator
SENIOR TALENT COORDINATOR
We are looking for a contract Senior Talent Coordinator to join our Talent Acquisition team in Vancouver, BC supporting our Sports Team. This is a twelve (12) month contract opportunity.
The Talent Specialist plays an important role in ensuring that all candidates who interact with Electronic Arts have an exceptional and memorable experience, and they are key to creating a seamless and efficient recruiting process. In partnership with the team, the Talent Specialist navigates team availability to schedule interviews with candidates being considered by Electronic Arts and guides the processes that occur as a candidate transitions to an employee. This role requires a superior level of professional interaction with candidates, management and many other teams that work together to attract and onboard our employees.
What a Talent Specialist does at EA:
• Partners with a team of Recruiters on the scheduling of candidate interviews (including candidate Non-Disclosure Agreements, feedback forms, booking candidate travel, etc.)
• Ensures thorough coordination and execution of new hire onboarding tasks (processing transactions, coordination with internal teams, new hire packages, etc.)
• Supports the recruitment process by posting job descriptions and partnering with the recruiting team on other recruitment tasks as required
• Participates in New Hire Orientation (including studio tours, presenting information to new employees, etc.)
• Conducts and reconciles expense administration for candidates, as required
• Contributes to strategic projects across the Global Talent Acquisition team and takes ownership for driving process improvements
• Organizes team events and assists with the execution of other ad-hoc events
Who you Are:
Someone who is passionate about being organized, delivering a first-class service, and who would like to add to their already existing experience in the Talent Acquisition / HR industry. In addition, you:
• Have a minimum of three years of professional experience in a fast-paced environment in a highly performing administrative capacity
• Possess a laser focus and attention to detail
• Have exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
• Can assess multiple tasks and prioritize effectively
• Manage your time well and are highly organized
• Consider yourself personable and happy to help others
• Are ambitious and driven with a keen interest in improving processes and development - both as a team and personally
Experience in the following is desired, although not required:
• Outlook, Google Drive, Zoom, Applicant Tracking Systems, Workday
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0yw71-3-238-130-97-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.