We are looking for a Talent Coordinator to join our Talent Acquisition team on a 6-month contract supporting the recruiting efforts within EA.
A Talent Coordinator helps ensure that someone who interviews at Electronic Arts has a world class experience. They are necessary for creating a seamless and efficient recruiting process. In partnership with the team, a Talent Coordinator navigates team availability to schedule interviews with candidates being considered by Electronic Arts. They guide the processes that occurs between candidate level all the way to becoming an employee. A Talent Coordinator can maintain clear and positive interactions with many from you, management, and other company departments you will collaborate with. You will help to ensure recruiting processes are aligned with EA's strategy and future recruiting needs. To be successful you will handle multiple tasks and focus on the elevation of the Talent Coordinator Community to 'Best in Class' status.
What a Talent Coordinator does at EA:
• Partner with our team of Recruiters on the scheduling of candidate interviews and hiring manager feedback sessions.
• Navigate multiple calendars
• Track signed candidate Non-Disclosure Agreements
• Offer letter creation
• Audit offer letters
• Ensure coordination of new hire onboarding tasks (Sending welcome emails, coordination with our teams, initiating relocation, initiating background checks when needed)
• Contribute to our projects across the Global Talent Acquisition team and manage process improvements
• Collaborate with our teammates from multiple different time zones
• You will report to the TA Team Lead
Who you Are:
Someone who is passionate about being organized, providing a world class service experience, and who would like to add to your already existing experience in the Talent Acquisition / HR industry. Also, you:
• Have three years of professional experience in an office or administrative capacity
• You understand the importance of following process and that details count
• You can explain what you mean in a clear way (written and verbally)
• You can break down what tasks need to be done before others
• You keep things organized
• You are great at managing your time and keep your calendar in order
• You collaborate well with others
• Are motivated to improve processes and enjoy development - both as a team and personally
Experience in the following is desired, although not required:
• Outlook, Applicant Tracking Systems, Workday, Google Docs
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkyey0-44-200-101-84-42 in your application.