Most companies call it HR. At Electronic Arts we made the deliberate decision to brand our organization People Experience (PE). It is not just a play on words, PE is a team of cultural stewards who carefully create programs and talent strategies that directly impacts our teams' experience and enables our People to achieve the most meaningful work of their careers.
We're responsible for recruiting the best diverse talent on the planet and supporting their growth through learning programs, internal mobility, affinity group participation, and leadership development. We listen to our employees and dive into analytics to anchor our recommendations and decisions to keep engagement high. Last but not least, we're responsible for a total rewards strategy that incentivizes equitably, provides outstanding benefits, and ensures a safe and inspiring workplace for our teams.
We are looking for a Senior Talent Coordinator to join our team, reporting to the Programs & Operations Team. You will help ensure that candidates have an exceptional experience, and you will help create a seamless and efficient recruiting process. In partnership with the team, you will advocate for candidate experience and guide applicants on their journey to becoming Electronic Arts employees.
What a Senior Talent Coordinator does at EA:
• Coordinate and track all phases of the interview process, including candidate travel and expenses.
• Coordinate sending and receiving important documentation.
• Review and audit offer details and employment contracts.
• Coordinate new hire onboarding tasks, partnering with other teams within HR.
• Contribute to strategic projects across the Global Talent Acquisition Team.
• Support Recruiters in other daily activities and ad-hoc administrative tasks such as creating Purchase Orders.
What we are looking for in our next Senior Talent Coordinator:
• At least 2 years experience in a similar administrative role.
• Organisational skills.
• Assess and prioritise competing tasks.
• High level of attention to detail.
• Passionate about candidate and stakeholder experience.
• Enjoy working as part of a team.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7e168-3-230-144-31-42 in your application.