EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA SPORTS is the FIFA franchise. EA SPORTS FIFA is the world's #1 best-selling video game with over 200M engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC, and mobile.
Innovation, passion, and teamwork is at the heart of everything we do. With studios in Vancouver, Bucharest, and Cologne; we are looking for the brightest talent so we can continue to create experiences that connect with millions of hearts and minds the world over.
Join us in driving the next revolution in games.
We are looking for an experienced person who is passionate about driving software and game quality to be a part of our leadership team supporting our FIFA products based in our Vancouver studio.
You will champion and advocate for the highest quality of player experiences to be built by driving regular player and quality practices. You will report to the Supervising Development Director for FIFA QA.
• Reporting into the Supervising QA Development Director, you will work with design leadership to help form the vision for areas of the game and ensure that designs follow the product vision.
• Partner with the Line Producer and Lead Producer to establish product goals, then with Designers to create features
• Take a holistic approach to quality and delivery to ensure that the feature set and corresponding execution creates the best possible product.
• Use qualitative and quantitative methods to validate and improve ideas.
• Inspire, lead, and motivate the Quality Design community to achieve high-quality within constraints.
• Coach, and Mentor the junior Quality Design community across the project teams.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Designer working in medium/large teams within the video game industry.
• Experience mentoring other designers and providing insightful feedback on design efforts.
• Experience of console/AAA game development.
• Experience working on designs from initial creation through to implementation.
• Understand business models, and how design and the business model work together.
• Understand why an idea will or won't work, and how to design to hit specific goals.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkw3pk-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.