EA Create is a collective of content production teams partnering with EA Studios game teams to deliver outstanding visuals, audio and technology. Our teams comprise of artists, engineers, technicians, designers and development directors. Worldwide, we combine our teams to form a global group of extraordinary individuals fueled by imagination and a unified passion for creating amazing visuals, sound and experiences. We are a diverse team, unified through collaboration, culture and craft.
We are looking for a Senior Operations Manager to join our Create Operations team to support our resourcing and project management initiatives throughout our very diverse team.
You will partner with Create's business leaders, other Resource Management Office (RMO)/Project Management Office (PMO) teams at EA and many internal core groups such as HR, Talent Acquisition and Finance to advise on the resources and metrics needed to produce the content for our world-famous games! Reporting to our Director of Project Management Operations, you will also support programs and develop processes for our Create Development Directors.
You will possess strong communication skills, robust analytical skills, the ability to make tough decisions and the determination to prepare us for the future. You will work in a dynamic team and thriving industry so the ability to switch focus at any time is crucial. You will be collaborative and excel at working with internal and external stakeholders.
• Work with the Create Department leaders to understand and track overall headcount across all resources including permanent, temporary and contracted staff.
• Work with Create leaders to develop and publish resourcing focused live dashboards to promote visibility across the business groups globally
• Manage programs that support our Development Director team within Create
• Maintain and improve systems in place for resourcing, headcount tracking and reporting.
• Provide strategic insights that guide timely decision making
• Partner with Department leaders, Finance, Business Analytics, HR and Recruiting teams, globally, to determine & publish regular KPIs
• Schedule regular reviews with Department leaders and Partner teams
• Support business leaders in pulling together relevant data and presenting it (visual data representation, interpreting results into goals)
• Identify opportunities & lead improvements to align Recruiting, Finance, PMO and RMO
• Critical thinker that always questions the status quo.
• Expert level skills in Office suite especially Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) & PowerPoint to track, model, analyze & present information
• Experience making informed decisions based on both data analysis and business expertise
• Experience overseeing, developing, and improving processes and reporting
• Minimum 8 years of work experience in a related field
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx787q-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.