EA has an exciting opportunity for a seasoned Talent Acquisition leader to join our squad. In this important role you will lead a Talent Acquisition team focused primarily on supporting recruitment needs for our Sports Studio Organization in North America.
And have we mentioned, how great the Talent Acquisition team is? If you pride yourself on being someone who sets the vision, the strategy, and the road map but also creates a culture where people love and we mean, love, coming to work and making a difference – then this might be the role for you. Our Talent Acquisition team includes veterans who are experts in their field and have earned the respect and the credibility of their clients but are also fun and collaborative. Connect your future to ours!
*We are open to various locations in North America and remote work is a possibility for this role.
Reporting to the Director of Talent Acquisition, the Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition will be the recruitment expert for some of EA's most important business groups and be a leader across the broader global Recruiting organization. You have experience providing creative ideas in attracting global talent across multiple departments.
What you will do at EA:
• Inspire, develop and engage a distributed, North America-based recruitment team
• Solve complex hiring challenges with a focus on leveraging data as your key driver behind decision-making
• Be a strategic talent advisor to some of our Studios leadership teams, providing insight and direction to ensure we are attracting diverse and qualified candidates to the company
• Drive workforce planning discussions, identify talent trends and develop recruiting strategies to support short-term and long-term hiring plans
• Leverage our University Relations team, Diversity and Inclusion team, and other Centers of Excellence (COEs) to design an innovative approach to recruitment
• Help implement employer branding projects to provide an insight view into what makes EA an amazing company to work for
• Support the diversity and inclusion strategy (inclusive of external projects) to brand EA as an employer that values having a diverse workforce
The next ideal Senior Manager of Talent Acquisition at EA would have experience in the following:
• 5+ years experience of managing a team of recruiters & sourcers, preferably a distributed team
• Ability to effectively navigate a matrixed organization, with strong influencing skills
• Ability to effectively and quickly build relationships and establish trust, respect, and confidence
• A successful track record of developing and executing global talent strategies that solve complex business needs
• Comfort with ambiguity and change because our industry and company are ever evolving
• Ability to set priorities and execute on commitments that are multi-dimensional
• Demonstrated success in productive and collaborative partnerships with client groups, Operations Leaders, People Experience and other partners
And simply put, you have to be the best. You have to be the leader you would want to personally work for. You have to be the recruiter you would personally want to be recruited by. And you have to be the partner to your clients that you would want on your team because you are the expert. And lastly, you have to be passionate about EA, our games and our players!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkqonp-3-81-89-248-42 in your application.