Senior Development Director - Analytics
We are EA!
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is challenging. That's why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
Analytics Leader in Quality Verification Analytics:
We are looking for a Pillar Leader in Analytics to lead the strategic delivery of our data analytics road-map; you will support the career growth of management staff as well as promoting a strong, global, cross studio team culture. You will be the main operations POC for QVSA embedded team: managing budget, reducing risk and building on workflow and analytics excellence.
You will engage the Analytics, Quality, Engineering and Development teams to create data intelligent solutions, data insights and process improvement across each of the EA Studio locations. You will work with the other QVSA Pillar leads and cross team leadership to develop and realize the strategic vision and success measures of the Analytics organization.
We are an equal opportunity employer, who welcomes all qualified candidates. We value diverse teams, unified through collaboration, culture and craft, and encourage our team members to bring their unique perspectives to the table.
You will have the opportunity to:
• Partner with leaders and teams across the organization to create solutions that bring meaningful and measurable value to our business.
• Establish effective storytelling using data and appropriate visualizations.
• Establish vision for the team; work with individuals and data consumers to establish success through quantifiable Objectives and Key Results.
• Proactively identify and address any roadblocks.
• Be a catalyst; bring the right people together, create a structure where teams can effectively execute projects.
• Communicate feedback, opinions, and suggestions up, down and across the organization.
• Lead a team of Analytics Managers and Analysts in problem-definition, solution generation and actionable insights.
• Recognize and understand the development opportunities of direct reports and the teams around them.
• Support and mentor individuals you work with, leaving them stronger after having worked together.
• 10+ years project management; experience in management consulting, strategy and start-up operations is ideal.
• Analytical orientation demonstrated by the ability to structure questions or problems and analyze alternative solutions. Tireless advocate for using data.
• Established change manager that enjoys the opportunity to solve business issues through process improvement.
• Can manage people, schedule and budget in a productive manner, allowing for a focus on essential priorities.
• Build culture; draw on the diversity and engagement of a broad team, coaching individuals to reach their goals.
• Experience using data to contribute to product quality and project efficiency; effective at understanding dashboard and Indicators to support the business.
• Speaks plainly and truthfully; communicate complex ideas in a clear way for any audience.
• Excels at collaboration; able to work with multiple team members and partners.
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
We love to brag about our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, RRSP company matches, and of course, many other perks! And since we realize it takes outstanding people to make outstanding games, we offer great compensation packages and a culture that succeeds on creativity and individuality.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.