Workplace & Facilities Program Manager
Guildford, United Kingdom
Recruitment Sourcing Partner (8 month contract)
Most companies call it HR. At Electronic Arts we made the deliberate decision to brand our organisation People Experience (PE). It is not just a play on words, PE is a team of cultural stewards who carefully create programs and talent strategies that directly impacts our teams' experience and enables our People to achieve the most meaningful work of their careers.
We're responsible for recruiting the best diverse talent on the planet and supporting their growth through learning programs, internal mobility, affinity group participation, and leadership development. We listen to our employees and dive into analytics to anchor our recommendations and decisions to keep engagement high. Last but not least, we're responsible for a total rewards strategy that incentivizes equitably, provides outstanding benefits, and ensures a safe and inspiring workplace for our teams.
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager, the Sourcing Partner will support recruiters and the business across the European region. The primary focus will be to identify, attract and secure the best talent for EA, growing talent pipelines across the full suite of roles from studio game development, marketing and commercial to corporate shared services. Whilst your primary responsibilities will be to source and attract candidates, you will, on occasion, manage the end-to-end recruitment process (sourcing to offer stage). We ask that you have an honest, collaborative and partnership approach when it comes to working with candidates, partners, stakeholders and the many other teams that work together to attract and onboard our employees.
• Source and attract passive talent for creative game development roles (Art, Design, Audio, Production), marketing and commercial organisations and corporate teams.
• Take part in kick-off meetings with recruiters and hiring managers to gain alignment and develop inclusive sourcing strategies that meet our needs.
• Advocate for inclusion and diversity, attracting underrepresented talent for our teams.
• Oversee the end-to-end recruitment process, delivering a great experience to both candidates and your partners, including sourcing, screening and assessing candidates.
• Partner with Recruiters and the business to understand requirements, share candidates, arrange interviews, and create offer paperwork.
• Be a talent advisor to your hiring managers; encourage understanding, partner engagement and supporting best practices across the hiring process.
• Research and document industry trends and market intelligence.
• Identify and source candidates using appropriate tools, staying up-to-date with latest sourcing channels and networking opportunities, whilst maintaining an up-to-date applicant tracking system.
• Develop a pipeline, by responding to the needs of your partners.
• Create detailed sourcing plans, which encompass timeline, strategy, cost, resources and return on investment.
• Track important sourcing data, producing regular and ad-hoc reports.
• Participate in wider Talent Acquisition projects.
• Recruitment/sourcing experience either in-house or in a recruitment agency environment, with expert Boolean search capabilities.
• Experience recruiting/sourcing across a mix of disciplines and levels of seniority.
• Excellent sourcing and tracking skills to develop high-quality talent pipelines.
• Adept account management and relationship skills to provide candidates, recruiters and hiring managers with a great experience.
• Experience managing recruitment workflow in an applicant tracking system.
• A commitment to inclusion and willingness to share your perspective.
• Adaptable to change and flexible in approach with a solution-oriented mindset.
• Previous full-cycle recruiting experience is of value.
• Experience developing and working on regional recruitment strategies.
• Experience guiding partners with data and metrics.
• Interest in interactive entertainment/gaming (e.g., Consoles/PC/Mobile).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roonk3-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.