Software Engineer - Engineering Workflows
EA Vancouver is looking for a Quality Designer to join an established, experienced team of working on a AAA Sports title in development at EA Vancouver. This is an opportunity to join a veteran team and help guide quality across both the FIFA Mobile franchise, and across Sports business located in Vancouver and Bucharest. You will report directly to the Development Manager, and work with both the development and testing teams.
• You will be a mentoring resource for local and remote QA teams, to help us resolve complex problems and growing their capabilities as testers.
• You will work with senior members of the development, production and design teams to help us create a higher quality player experience through tasks such as feature planning, analyzing internal data'/player data, and feature'/design reviews.
• You can propose and bring solutions to problems with minimal guidance from senior leadership.
• End-to-end ownership of quality strategy.
• Help us in supporting our Production Team with licensing approval workflows, including capturing and compiling of relevant content used to communicate intent with external partners.
• Collaborate and Promote best practices across multiple teams and across multiple studios.
• Support identification of technical solutions and automation opportunities.
• Report progress and status through regular email or face-to-face communication with appropriate managers and other partners.
• Advocate for ''Player First'' decisions and be an advocate for the player in everything we do.
• 3+ years of applicable work experience.
• In-depth knowledge of AAA software'/game development, including both agile and waterfall methodologies.
• Experience compiling data points spanning multiple sources into a cohesive, consumable, and relevant summary to senior team members.
• Defect and Task tracking tool experience (JIRA, DevTrack, TestRail, and Hansoft)
• Experience working with Game development software.
• Perforce or other collaboration tools experience.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.