Senior I&D and CSR Consultant
Guildford, United Kingdom
The Workplaces team oversees workplace environments and the related employee experience globally and delivers and maintains spaces that are vibrant, fresh, branded, and inspiring. The team also provides relevant programs that differentiate EA as an employer of choice and support EA's ability to attract and retain the talent needed to power our Company.
Workplace Experience is focused on services and programs that:
• Directly impact employee effectiveness
• Provide a healthy physical office environment
• Create a consistent physical setting and workplace experience globally while reflecting local culture
• Build community and connectedness among our people
• Directly contribute to fostering EA's values
• Apply best practices in environment design
You will focus on providing support to the EMEA and APAC leadership team to facilitate the delivery of key strategic business objectives, change management, performance management and reporting. This position will also collaborate with the NA Program Manager to ensure a unified Global approach is achieved.
This is a new role and as such the candidate will be required to quickly understand available data in order to develop systems and reports. We want data to be an important part of our team's decision-making process and this role will be critical in supporting the development of our strategies and how we execute programs.
• Support in region projects/initiatives; producing project plans and/or work streams which make use of resources in an efficient way. Working closely with sponsors and other stakeholders to define project requirements, scope and objectives; ensure clear success factors are defined for all activities.
• Set-up team PMO; developing project documentation including project plan, dashboard reporting, executive reporting milestone tracking and risk logs. Creating a portfolio view of in-flight and future projects, identifying interdependencies between project scope, timelines, deliverables and resources.
• Implement, lead and grow a management information reporting system that generates data points and key metrics.
• Assist the development and ongoing administration of a continuous improvement program.
• Responsible for providing ad hoc analysis in order to answer business questions
• Generate executive-level reporting and presentations for leadership and other key stakeholders
Skills and Abilities:
• Strong understanding of workplace strategy, along with program & project management principles.
• Strong understanding and knowledge of workplace trends / workplace generally.
• Strong technical skills in designing, managing and analysing a range of research and intelligence studies
• Experience coordinating / preparing professional presentations and documents.
• Ability to manipulate data and produce custom reports.
• Strong communication skills (written and oral) with ability to convey in a clear, concise and creative manner results of estimates, forecasts and analyses.
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
• Proactive self-starter who needs little direction to initiate activities.
• Comfortable with managing against numerous deadlines and flexible with changing priorities.
• Able to work across cultural boundaries and manage global resources and projects.
• Experienced or interested in design thinking and/or human centric design (desirable).
• Comfortable running workshops, focus groups and interviews, with the ability to identify themes and guiding principles to help shape the direction (desirable).
Education and Experience
• Senior level degree or higher
• Strong technical aptitude using tools such as Excel, Microsoft BI, Smartsheets, Google Docs and broad-based awareness of other analytical tools
• Experience using virtual tools such as Miro and Asana to facilitate collaboration
• Strong experience providing central support to senior management
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.