People Experience, Program Manager
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more!
The People Services team's vision is to power an extraordinary candidate and employee experience that energizes EA's talent through strategic programs and operational excellence.
Reporting to People Services, the People Experience Program Management Office (PE PMO) team manages PE's strategic project and portfolio work that keep the organization running. Through partnership and collaboration, we create simple and streamlined methods and tools that unlock innovation and impact across the organization. Join us to be part of the team that enables people to do their best work!
• Report to the Director of the Program Management Office
• Partner with peer organizations and teams; build important connections
• Lead large projects to complex programs; observe standards, guide work, create clarity, promote high functioning team behaviors and project operations
• Lead change management best practices throughout the project lifecycle
• Lead the standardization of methods and tools across teams and services
• Lead opportunities (coaching, training) to influence operational growth
• Lead teams to align methods and tools to strategic growth
• Manage PMO templates, tools, data, and reporting
• Manage PMO operations, mailboxes, intranet sites
• Provide continuous improvement of project and change management practices and behavior
• 8+ years experience, Bachelor's Degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education and HR experience
• Project management and change management certification desirable
• Advanced experience building medium to large teams and driving performance
• Advanced experience navigating organizational complexity
• Advanced experience influencing and presenting to senior management
• Advanced experience with Smartsheet, G-suite, Slack, Zoom for facilitation
• Motivated to create impact and outcomes
• Creative solutioning
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0eo1j-44-201-96-43-42 in your application.