Remote / Virtual
Production Coordinator (University Graduate)
At our core, Electronic Arts is a game maker that connects hundreds of millions of players from around the globe to some of the world's greatest games. The EAX team is driving the strategy and implementation of important projects for EA's community of players to connect them to one another and to the games they love to play. These projects include: EA Access, our cross-platform subscription on Origin, PS4, Xbox One and Steam: Origin, EA's gaming service on PC; and a host of other consumer experiences and strategies to connect friends across platforms and within our games.
In your role as Production Coordinator, you will support EAX with daily coordination of important meetings and operational processes. This means providing support and administration for a team of over 300, always with an eye on what helps our team most. You will be based in Vancouver, but support our team internationally.
You're someone who can:
• Build and calendar meeting invites, agendas, templates, and other logistics
• Balance multiple requests in parallel, for different team members and partners of varying levels of seniority
• Support hardware, licensing, and contract renewals for large technology teams
• Excel when you're helping others succeed. You bring the right balance of delivery and expectation-setting.
• You're someone who motivates and energizes the team, yet brings calm and focus
You also bring the following skills to our team:
• Administer contract services and purchase order processes, including creation, maintenance, and month-end activities
• Manage leadership calendars and (eventually) travel needs
• Coordinate onboarding and offboarding processes
• Create Google Sheets, Google Slides, Asana, and use other shared tools
• Build relationships with team members and partners across an organization
• Enthusiasm for gaming desired but experience not required
In a typical week, the Production Coordinator could...
• Support teams with purchasing processes, team events, and onboarding new team members
• Work with the Senior Manager Strategic Planning and Operations to plan, book, and calendar important operational meetings
• Implement dealsheets for resourcing and vendor management, in partnership with Hiring Managers, Finance, and Legal
• Manage our quarterly recognition program
You'll build relationships and work directly with…
• EAX Leadership, supporting calendar, travel, and expense management
• Facilities, Finance, and Talent Acquisition, managing regular operational processes
• Members of our Pod Leadership to plan, driving and planning important operational meets for EAX
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.