Los Angeles, CA
Production Coordinator - Contract
EAs Los Angeles-based Motion Capture Studio serves the motion capture needs for all of EAs game development teams world-wide. In our state-of-the-art studio we capture a wide spectrum of data types – 3D scanning, virtual cinematography, motion capture to name just a few. As a member of the team, you are supporting the various development teams to create content for EA's products. This support will be provided by helping with the studio's purchases and reconciliation, and coordination between Workplace Experience, IT and Security Coordination
• Perform a variety of administrative and clerical duties to support the department's objectives while adhering to EA's policies and procedures.
• Track department expenditures and assist in monitoring the budget as necessary.
• Purchasing approval and receiving: equipment and office supplies, hardware/software, catering, team snacks, misc.
• Purchase reconciliation: Process reimbursements using the iExpense tool and process Amex reconciliation monthly for EA and staff business expenses
• Contract administration.
• Responsible for production paperwork used to coordinate performer and crew shooting schedules.
• Orchestrate and schedule shipping logistics and rentals needed for the Capture production teams.
• Support the motion capture team with administrative tasks
• Responsible for providing company policy & procedure information to team members regarding purchasing, expenditures, travel, use of facilities, and equipment use
• Facilitate the onboarding of new hires; coordinating with Recruiting, HR, IT and managers
• Onboard new team members; ensure desk/equipment setup, first day pick up, team area orientation & initial introductions
• Assist team members with general HR and payroll related inquiries
• Coordinate meetings and team events as well as catering
• Travel coordination: Working closely with team members & Travel Team and creating travel packages. Processing travel Business Visas when required
• 3-5 years experience in an administrative environment.
• Experience in entertainment production office environments: games, VFX, film & tv.
• Excellent judgment & communication skills; written and verbal
• Ability to prioritize and work independently with little supervision
• Strong planning, organizing, and scheduling abilities.
• Ability to follow through and pay attention to details.
• Must be a self-motivator with a strong work ethic and good time management.
• Flexible with a wide variety of constantly changing tasks in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
• High tolerance for dealing with adversity; must perform well under pressure.
• Demonstrate critical thinking, problem solving skills and practice excellent customer service skills.
• Believes in teamwork and collaboration, good attitude
• Proven proficiency in iProc, Salesforce, Google Sheets and MS Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word), Shotgrid experience preferred
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjq210-3-238-248-200-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.