People Partnerships Lead
People Partnerships Lead
Most companies call it HR. At Electronic Arts we made the deliberate decision to brand our organization People Experience (PE). It's not just a play on words; PE is a team of cultural stewards who carefully create programs and talent strategies that directly impacts our teams' experience and enables our people to achieve the most meaningful work of their careers.
Our People Partnerships partners are passionate about delivering simple and awesome people experiences while delivering programs and support in meaningful and efficient ways. You will connect with employees, support people managers, champion team effectiveness and engagement, planning and delivering people programs and being a cultural steward for EA. You will join the People Partnerships team based in Vancouver, BC working with our regional team - reporting to the Director, People Partnerships.
What the People Partnerships Lead does at EA:
• Coaching: Partner with employees and managers to provide candid, unbiased coaching and counsel to enhance manager effectiveness and improve personal and team capabilities that impact our current and future needs
• Collaboration: Build relationships with internal partners, including business leaders and within People Experience to provide simple and effective programs and people partnerships for client groups
• Business Approach: Understand client business models/cycles, priorities and cultural nuances as an input into operational execution
• Program Leadership & Delivery: Support talent programs across client groups including engagement, talent management and performance review and compensation programs; facilitate creative and enhanced solutions for complex project or program related needs
• Change Management: Partner with management to establish change initiatives within your client group, identifying risks and providing recommendations on communication
• Cultural Advocate: Work with managers, employees and centers of excellence to help foster a healthy, collaborative, fun, and equitable workplace
• Bachelor's degree in a relevant field combined with 6 years progressive experience as an HR partner
• Experience using data and data-driven insights to support the business by offering appropriate solutions
• HR expertise, with demonstrated experience in career development and overall talent management
• Change management skills - you can work through complex challenges with both business and employee needs in mind
• Outstanding program delivery experience by promoting talent programs across the business
• Experience with local employment law
• Passion for creating healthy organizations and helping culture be a competitive advantage
BC COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these locations. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range and benefits for your specific location.
EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
BASE SALARY RANGES
• British Columbia (depending on location e.g. Vancouver vs. Victoria):
º $77,600 - $119,000 CAN Annually
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including vacation (3 weeks per year to start), 10 days per year of sick time, paid top-up to EI/QPIP benefits up to 100% of base salary when you welcome a new child (12 weeks for maternity, and 4 weeks for parental/adoption leave), extended health/dental/vision coverage, life insurance, disability insurance, retirement plan to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz2w3q-18-206-48-243-42 in your application.