Original Productions Assistant
Mobility Coordinator, Talent & Career Mobility Team
(1 year contract)
The Mobility Coordinator is part of the Talent & Career Mobility team within the Talent Acquisition function. T his position will support the Mobility team in the coordination of employees’ moves. Providing day to day support with various Mobility activities in conjunction with EA’s relocation providers. This is a temporary contract for 12 months with an option to extend, depending on business needs.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage a shared team mailbox and assign emails to the appropriate team member using the pre-defined parameters.
• Initiate relocation services for our employees’ moves with our service providers. This also includes tracking/monitoring of the initiation status and updating the trackers.
• Generate reports and gather the required information for initiations, repayments, or other mobility activity.
• Coordinate with the business teams for necessary approvals and assessments by using the pre-defined templates.
• Save & organize the documents and resource materials in our shared drive. Optimize the structure to enhance efficiency.
• Partner with the Talent & Career Mobility team on the day-to-day operations and drive global consistency across the regions.
• Manage the renewal of purchase orders annually and monthly invoice processing with service providers.
• Maintain data integrity relating to mobility across different platforms (HCM, ATS, service provider platforms).
• General administration associated with mobility.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
The candidate should be:
• Great attention to details, and able to follow processes & guidance
• Comfortable working within a fast moving environment with changing priorities.
• Able to interact with staff at all levels and be a team player to accomplish objectives.
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Previous experience of working coordination/administration roles.
• Able to work independently and take on initiatives to optimize processes operationally.
• Have an intermediate understanding of Microsoft excels and other office tools (google drive, powerpoints).
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.